nineteen

the number of comments on the last chapter was crazy and you have no idea how happy it makes me, I mean I do this writing thing as a hobby and for free so comments and votes are literally my payment, YOU GUYS MADE ME SO HAPPY, I felt like the richest person at heart so thank you and I hope you guys keep it up cuz now you have the mission to always keep me this happy and proud of writing to you guys 😂

_________________

She laughed as he pressed her against the wall— his hands holding both sides of her face as one kiss felt like a hundred.  

"Sean..." She called in between giggles, looking around.

"What? Do we need to keep this a secret?" He asked with a smirk on his lips. "Cause if we do then we made a pretty poor job in the past two days."

"No, we don't..." She said, letting her hands find his face, as his arms embraced her waist.

He raised his eyebrows. "But?"

"But..." She sighed. "Maybe we should keep it a little more low-key, just until..."

She held her words and he frowned. "Say it, babe... until you are sure that I'm sure about this?"

"It's not like that, Sean..." He let go of her, standing by her side — back against the wall.

They were outside the airport, she was about to head back to Los Angelos. However, he had some business meetings related to his new studio so he was staying for an extra day. During the time they were together in Vegas, they really didn't try to hide their happiness of being together, but they had been there before and had a big downfall after it, which was scary to Kaycee.

"Hey..." She stood in front of him, holding his hands — he looked at her.

"I don't understand how you can even think that I don't want this." He said, sounding a bit hurt.

"Sean, I'm not the same package from when we came from Australia. I come with a very demanding gift now." She referred to her daughter. "And I know you love Jia but you only had good days with her, there are days in which she's a pain... she cries and tosses things, she needs attention 24/7 or she doesn't want to eat, or sleep, take a bath or whatever and it isn't always cute."

"And I don't think it's fair for any of us for you to say you want this when you haven't seen the whole picture yet." He looked at her with all of his attention.

She sounded so mature and he wanted to be immature, he wanted to fight her until she understood how serious he was.

But it wasn't time for that and it wouldn't bring any good to them, she was not only trying to protect herself but also her daughter — and he knew it was important for her that he understood such a thing, it was important for her that he understood that Jia would always come first.

And honestly, he was fine with that. "Alright then..." he pulled her back to his embrace. "I can't wait for you to show me the whole picture."

She smiled, mouthing a 'thank you' before crashing their lips together — he walked her to her gate, and then she was going back home.

Somehow and by a miracle, Kaycee managed to sleep the whole flight. After landing and walking out, she was surprised to find her sister and her daughter waiting for her at the airport. She couldn't hold back her tears once she had Jia in her arms once again.