Errorink- Never be Friends

Let's starts with this one,
I was reading sanscest and boi do I ship them all, so imma create... this book. Enjoy reading.
Requests are open!!!

_______________________
Ink's POV

Everytime we fight... I feel unsure. I'm fighting Error... sure! But I wished we could be friends... I don't have a soul why I'm feeling these things? It's impossible. I grabbed my paintbrush preparing to duel. "Back again?" He grinned madly.

He prepared his strings. I shook my head. "Why couldn't we become friends?" I asked looking away. Errors expression was blank. He laughed glitching. "hhahaahhahhHahhahahahHahahahahahahahahahahHh! Y-Your joking right?!" Error laughed wiping his tears off his eyesockets.

I looked away feeling ashamed. "I wish we could be friends." I Said. Error paused and froze. "Ink... we'll never be FrIeNdS... You disgust me Ink. I try to kill you all of those AUs and timelines... even time and space... and you want to be my friend? You make me laugh Ink... you really are weak and pathetic. We'll never be friends." The Last part he said made me wince in pain.

"Well I wish we could." I Said. "We used to be friends... we used to hang out together. And... before any of this happened. I wish things can go back to the way it is." I Said. "But I'm afraid I'm just to naive to even believe that at all." I Said.

My eyesockets turn dark with blue tears falling across my face. I kept crying and grinning. The thought of me wanting Error to hug me so bad. Comfort me, saying soothing things and that everything will be ok... but that's just fantasties. Well lets get this over with. I'm not here to just cry out my feelings." I grabbed my paintbrush. Error stood his ground.

"Right?" I asked.

_________
Well that's my first oneshot. I hope everyone reads it :P