Crossmare-Fairytail guild

Cross's POV

Hey my name is Cross, I didn't have a home or knew a family. That's not how it was when I joined the fairytail guild. I had amazing friends, Error, Ink, Blue, And Nightmare.

I was a requip type wizard. Which means I can switch weapons. And I'm the fastest requipper alive.(like Ezra lol) I ate my mash potatoes and gravy.

"Hey Cross." Error was a marinette wizard. He controls which is why he is rival to Ink. Gosh they're so in love.

Ink was a celestial wizard.(not like the zodiac stuff) He can summon champions by his side. Even Sanses. That's not from Earth Land.

Blue was a ice wizard. He was a ability-like that controls the magic energy inside him. Same with Nightmare. But Nightmare is a dragon-slayer.

I kinda am in love with Nightmare. I blush whenever I see him. "Hey Cross ya there?" Error was there with his arms crossed.

"Yeah i am." I Said quickly. "Anyways Nightmare wants you to meet him at the Oak Tree." Said Error. "Oh. Ok but where is Nightmare anyway he isn't in the guild hall." I asked.

"Who knows. I really don't know. It's Night for ya. Now see ya." Error walked away as Ink chased after him. "OUR SCORE ISNT SETTLED HERE!" I snickered.

They're so in love. I stood up as I raced towards the oak tree. I wonder what Night has in store for me. I walked and waited at the oak tree.

Nightmare came. "Hey Nightmare... what do you call me here?" I asked. "I just wanted to say... that I like you." Nightmare muttered.

'I hope for gods sake he didn't hear me.' Nigntmare thought. "Y-You l-like me?" Cross was blushing crazily.

Nightmare nodded looking away. He looked shocked when he left someone hug him. Cross...

Nightmare sat down and pet his skull. "I love you." Nigntmare mumbled. "I love you to." Cross mumbled also as they both drifted off to sleep under the oak tree.