Crossmare-Neglected

Mmmmmm more Crossmare
And more angst

_________________

Cross would always sit back. Eating in the dining room. He was always neglected. When they always say. "We were talking to you." It seemed like they directed what they say to their teammates than Cross himself.

Cross felt alone. Even when he passes his missions. Nobody acknowledges him. Killer was always in the center of attention.

The more they talk to Killer. The more they never spoke to Cross. The more they paid attention to Killer. The more Cross was forgotten almost every other day. The more they cared about Killer. The more they cast aside Cross.

Nightmare seemed all way for Killer. It's like Killer and him were a great ship in the manison. They never asked Cross about his opinions. And what he wanted. And how he felt about the whole thing.

He always pretended to be happy. But than really he never did. All he said off his non-existent lips. Were just white lies made up to mask himself out of his existence.

He'd cry. And no one would care. He felt neglected in every way. But no one understood how he felt. He always fake happiness even though he felt hurt inside.

No one talked to him in the dining table. No one cared for him when he was hurt. No one acknowledged him. It's like Killer has what he hadn't.

Cross stifled a sob coming inside his room. He just felt neglected. And it felt like it will always be that way. The last time they ever talked to Cross was when Cross accidentally injured Killer when it was himself who did it.

Killer grinned at him the last time. Cross was always blamed for everything And Cross just wanted to disappear. Which he would in the long run.

He held a knife.
And a long knife.
And blood was stained on it.
And in front of the living room.

Everyone was shocked to what he did. Even for Nightmare. He even looked up while he was reading his book.

Blood dropped on the carpet grounds.
It will probably stain it forever.

"You never cared about me. You neglected me. So I did all of you a favor."

"And I will disappear."