Crossmare-Tentacle Hentai Rape Squid/Senpai

Cross's POV

It was the afternoon. Dream and I went on a Anime Marathon. I don't know why Nightmare says Anime Sucks, I honestly think it's good.

Most favorite shows,(that Authorchan probably never watched before.) Would probably be Hero Acadmia, Naruto. (Ok Author~Chan did watch a little bit of naruto.)

I went downstairs. And what not to surprise.

Killer was on his phone watching vines. Horror and Dust kept bothering Error. In all honestly Nightmare was on the couch watching tv.

I then decided on how to annoy him. "Hey Senpai~" Yes dream showed me to anime was worth it!

"What did you call me?" Nightmare growled. "What Senpai?" I asked innocently. Nightmare blushed a bit blue on my tone but ignored me otherwise.

"Why did Dream showed you to Anime arghhh...." Nightmare muttered as he slapped his hand onto his face as I laughed.

"HEY TENTACLE HENTAI RAPE SQUID!" Oh the fu- Killer shouted. Dust and Horror then shouted with him.

"THATS IT YOUR DEAD!" Nightmare chased Killed around. They all ran for their lives. I laughed in laughter? Does that make sense?

Nightmare's tentacles surrounded Dust's and Horror's waist. He... well you don't know wanna know what happened next. Error didn't even give a crap.

Let's just say Dust and Horror ended up with broken bones. "Harder Daddy~" Killer cooed. I glared at him.

"THE FUCK!!?" Nightmare cursed as he slammed Killer onto the ground as he walked back to the couch and grabbed me making me squeak in protest.

"W-What are you doing!" I squeaked. "I don't know..." Nightmare mumbled nuzzling my neck.

I sighed as I snuggled close to him. "Awww being needy Crossy~" I just buried my head into his jacket.

Nightmare wrapped his arms around me.

"Your lucky I love you."