Crossmare-Hot Chocolate Recipe

Oh fuuu-ccccck I'm so high on Crossmare. Shet...
And oh thanks for 20k Reads. W H E E Z E...

_______________

It was really cold outside. Basically it's felt like 10 degrees. I was shivering along with Horror, Dust, and Killer. Error didn't give a shit because he experienced the cold in the antivoid.

Nightmare stood up tired of us shivering. He then went to the kitchen and began to make Hot Chocolate.

Nightmares Hot Chocolate. Was amazing. We never knew how he did it. We never really questioned him unless he'd give us a glare. Asking that if we want any. We'd shut our mouth. We just see him making it and giving to us. His Hot Chocolate was really good.

He then walked out and had 6 cups. He walked towards them and gave it to the four Sanses. He then went and gave it to me.

I grabbed it as I blow on the hot temperature as I took a sip. Nightmare then had his own. He then sat on the couch. He was next to me.

I blushed faintly seeing him next to me. I then scoot and rested my skull near his hand. Nightmare then looked down on me. He looked amused.

He then put his hand on my skull. I melted under his touch. I loved Nightmare even since I joined the crew. Probably 2 years even...

I then drank all my hot chocolate. It was really refreshing. I felt warm. Then Nightmare picked me up. I let out a squeak as I put down my cup.

He then put me on his lap. Not to mention I was smaller then him. Meaning he was taller. He then rubbed my skull gently. I let out a small purr.

I then snuggled into his jacket slowly drifting off to sleep.

_______________
D I E S
Oh my god.