Kréme-Keep you safe

Eheheh
Here's more of my crappy writing lmao

Killer looked at him. And Dream looked at him. The moment they caught their eyesockets on each other. It changed. Everything changed.

Killer no longer wanted to feel. But for some reason when he's near Dream he could've used him to feel emotions anyway. By something sparked in him that he didn't want to take advantage of that.

Dream lost due to not being able to save his brother. He was glad he was able to make others happy.

But he didn't want to be taken advantage anymore...

They couldn't be together due to Inks and Error fuel. If Blue found out. He'd just rat it to Ink and Dream would be a marked criminal.

What fucking bullshit.

-

Killer looked at the moon as goop continued to fall throughout each of his eyesockets. He looked down looking at his hands. Wow what a mess. No... he was a mess in the first place.

"Hey Killer?" Killer turned around. His pupils looked into his. Killer looked down.

"I'm just wondering... if you... your not taking advantage of me are you?" Dream asked. He has been in self doubt lately. Killer could feel that tension from the guardian. Had he be using him? He didn't wanna feel no. When he was near Dream he wanted to run. Because he didn't want to go back to the feelings pit where he was gonna be vulnerable.

"Why would I use you?" Killer asked feeling unsure himself.

"I don't think you would. Your not like them..." Killer looked up at him. His pupils showed uncertainty.

"How do you know that? I'm probably using you for all I know. You can never be so sure." He walked closer to him. Their faces inches apart.

Dream held his breath.

Killer walked away leaving the poor guardian alone. Killer sighed as he was near a hotdog stand. He drank from his flask. When he did last drink? When he killed the people he held dear. He just never showed it to anyone he knows.

He sighed as his eyesockets narrowed.

"To keep you safe."