Fell!Afterdeath-tears of pain

Naruto inspired me man...

_______________________

"YOU CANT JUST FUCKING RAPE GOTH LIKE THAT! THATS GENOS SON!"

"HES MY SON I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH HIM!"

"SHUT UP!" Reaper shouted. He then walked over as I froze in fear. He slapped me. My eyesocket with dripping with tears. "WHY DONT YOU FUCKINN LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE! IM NOT JUST YOUR FUCKING SEX TOY SO LISTEN ALRIGHT!" I shouted.

"YOU WERE NEVER LIKE THIS WHEN WE WERE DATING. When we were getting married..." I then slid onto my knees. I dropped onto my knees as tears fell down. Reaper was shocked.

"GOTH WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU EVEN IF YOU WERE SAD OR EVEN ANGRY OR EVEN WHEN YOU DID BAD THINGS I CANT EVEN THINK OF FORGIVING HE DOES! AND YOU JUST CAST HIM ASIDE LIKE THAT? YOU CAST ME ASIDE!" I shouted.

"G-Geno-

"Save it." I simply said as I ran up to my room and began to pack my stuff. "Geno what are you doing?"

"Getting away, any place is better then here." I Said as I wore my backpack and ran. My name being called as a rainy night stormed upon me.

I ran not wanting to go back. The traumatizing memories were unbearable.

I'm sorry... tears ran more glistening in the dark as I continue running.

When the light is running low
And the shadows start to grow
All the places that you know...
Seem like F A N T A S Y...
There's a light inside your soul...
"Oh my god Geno are you ok?" Geno cried as he collapsed onto the floor barely breathing.
That's still shining in the cold.
"Shhhh it's ok... I'm here now." Geno looked up to Fell!Reaper. An alternate Verison of the original Reaper.
With the truth...
"You've been through so much. I'm so sorry I wasn't there..."
The promise in our hearts...
"I will protect you with my life. I care about you."
Don't forget...
"I promise..."
I'm with you in the dark...
"Here... let's eat butterscotch pie..."
_______________________
I was crying today. It was the spider incident. And I'm even scared my plant bob is gonna die since it's leafs are turned a bit purple and darkish greenish...