Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓜ-Late

-Normal AU-

"𝕒𝕘𝕙𝕙𝕙𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕚 𝕕𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤!"

Cross blushed faintly as he went to the Cream cafe. Ccino was there. "Hey Ccino." Cross waved. "Ah! Hey Cross! Whatcha need?" Ccino looked at him giving a short grin.

"Uhm... I need a Vanilla Cream Frappuccino please?" Cross asked.

"Ah! Sure! Any toppings?"

"No! Well... maybe add some strawberry's." Dreams favorite...

"Sure! Grande or Vente or?..."

"I want a grande please!" Cross scratched his neck awkwardly as Ccino gave a thumbs up. Ccino went to the kitchen going through a baggage full of stuff and preparing Cross a vanilla cream Frappuccino!

"Here you go!" It only took 10 minutes for him to make it. As Cross gave a small 'thank you' and take his leave.

"Say hi to Dream for me." As Ccino said that. Cross felt flustered as Ccino covering his non-existent mouth holding his laughs. Cross walked out feeling light-headed. He knew!...

It was around 8:00 PM. It was night time. cars were busy driving. And street lights. People were walking and some having smiles on their faces.

Cross paid no mind as he crossed the streets with the others making to Dream's house.

He knocked on the door as there was a voice pleading a "ONE SECOND!" Dream then opened the door a bit stumbled to see his friend Crossy here.

"Oh hey! Whatcha need?" Dream asked giving a bright smile which light a purple hue to Cross's face.

"A-Ah! I brought you something." Cross looked away flustered as he handed him a Vanilla Cream Frappuccino.

"Oh! Thank you! I needed this." Dream felt a bit flustered as their hands accidently touched but none the less he grabbed the Frappuccino.

"Wanna come inside?"

"Sure!"

Cross went inside Dream's house. He sat on the sofa as Dream slurpped his Frappuccino. "What are you watching?" Cross asked. "Stranger things. Such a good Netflix series." Dream answered.

"Oh yeah...! I watched it with my little brother a month ago actually! We binged watch it." Cross answered as Dream bursted out laughing. Cross just laughed with him.

"I kinda got a question..."

"Hmm..?"

"How come you live alone?" Dream's eyesockets widen to surprise. "Because... me and my brother have family issues. So I moved out." Dream sighed looking down as the mood was replaced with a gloomy mood.

"Oh..." Cross mumbled sympathetically.

"What about you? You have any family issues?" Dream asked.

"Yep. My dad was an abuser. He focused on science. But due to that. He neglected me and my brother. My dad always fought with My mom. It happened to the point he ended up hitting her. And took his anger on us.. She couldn't have enough of it so she ran away. My other brother Frisk just went missing so I didn't know where he is. He probably ran away to...I didn't want my little brother to live like this. So when I was 18 with enough money I finally moved out." a long story of his past came out of Cross's mouth.

Dream's eyesockets narrowed in sadness.

"You know. At least you weren't there anymore. I honestly feel trusted to hear about it." Dream answered. "Yeah. Same here to." Cross gave a soft smile.

"Well changing the subject! Wanna watch spiderman-into the spiderverse?"

"Sure!"

__________

If your being abused or you know some is being abused! Please seek help! Everyone is here for you! ^-^