Errorink-Distant Memory

au: Hanaki disease

"Hey Error?" Error turned around looking at Ink next to him. His eyesockets covered by rainbow flowers. They grew each everyday. Error can't help but somehow feel worried. Under the stars and beyond. He asked this simple question.

"I kinda forgot what the stars look like...Will you take me to the stars?"

"What are you even talking about?" Error asked in annoyance feeling confused of this so sudden 'question'

"Whenever I look at the stars... you remind me of them." Ink gave a snicker as Error felt even more confused. "You haven't seen the stars though?"

"It's what I think once I fully see them! The flowers will stop growing right?"

"Yeah."

"You know what Don't think about it!" Ink bursted into fits of laughter as Error sweatdropped. "I can't help but think about it..!" Error sighed as he looked up.

"I just never saw the stars before."

"But your here with me. With the stars. Even if you can't see them." Said Error. The wind blew against their back. Shivers.

"I hope I will see them one day." Ink felt himself crack a smile.

"One day you will." Error sighed smiling.

The more flowers that grew.
The more they lose memories...

"Sir he's right in the room 204."

"Thank you!"

Footsteps kept pacing as he slammed the door open only seeing the sight before him.

Ink looked at him.

"Ink? Are y-you okay?" Error asked as his eyes widen looking for any look through his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry... but who are you?" his weak voice drew as his eyesockets narrowed in concern. Flowers just continue growing again. It's an endless cycle.
"Promise you won't forget me?"

"Why would I forget you?"
Error's gaze dropped as his pupils gone wide. His hands suddenly dropped by his sides. Suddenly he realized he wasn't the same anymore. His non-existent lip quivered. Tears streamed down his face. He just lost someone again. Even if he is still here. He should've expected this happening. An endless cycle of grief.

His pupils looked down and then back up at Ink. "Sir? Are you okay?" He asked sympathetically.

"I-Ink. D-Do you want to see the stars? D-Do you want me to take you t-to them." His voice cracked interrupted by sobs.

"I-If it will make you stop crying. I will go with you."

"O-Okay..." Error bursted into fits of agonizing sobs.

"I-I will t-t-take you to..."

"The stars."

___________

If anyone was confused in this AU. they don't die but they usually slowly lose memories each flower that grows.

When flowers fully complete growing. The person collapse and it's a endless cycle.