𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥-Shining armor

Fantasy au

"Your not steel."

Those were the exact words he told me.

Surprised he took my hands into his own and gave a determined look. But that moment was ruined.

"GENO LOOK OUT!" Geno looked and saw the bandwagon speeding at the full charge about to run into Geno but Death pushes Geno out of the way.

"Geno WATCH OUT!"

"Geno are you okay?"

"Geno you almost got stabbed!"

"Don't worry I'm gonna be here to protect you."

"You won't have to worry about a thing!"

...

Geno walked across horizons as he delivered everything needed by the king. The supply food was running low. But Geno and a few others ran the supply line. So it wasn't a problem anymore.

Geno sighed as he just felt tired and wanted to go to sleep for the night. Who wouldn't? He felt like he walked for 24 hours 24/7.

"You seemed tired." Geno turned to see a grim reaper next to him. Realizing who it was. "Death... aren't you supposed to be your chamber?" Geno asked.

"No... but I sneaked out." Death sighed as Geno gained a tick mark. When he sneaks out. The king gets upset and servants and nobles are always there to hear him complain and screech till no end which Geno will definitely not be there. Not today!

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SNEAK OUT? The king will be furious! IDIOT!" Geno whacked Death's skull as Death fell exaggeratedly as Geno just got more annoyed.

Geno huffed as he grabbed Death's leg and dragged him to his chamber. Death kept thinking. Death saved him countless of times. When Geno was in trouble. He was always there. Death looked at his hand as he was being dragged.

'If I'm not here to save Geno. What good am I..." Lost in train of thought...

"Hey Dumbass." Death looked up at the 'so called' nickname.

"Your not fucking steel. Remember that." Geno glared at him while turning away huffing.

"I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself!" Geno sighed. "But what if you get hurt? Who will be there if I won't." Death Said hurriedly. "I will be there for myself. You ain't no shining armor. Just get some rest dipshit. You'll need it." Geno glared at Death which he backed down as he just watched him walk away.

Death sighed as he smiled softly.

'Such a Idiot I am...'