Crossmare-Spicy Foods

Cross was just sitting on his couch. Bored looking at the tv. "OI Cross. What are you doing?" Nightmare asked the smell Oreo as the Oreo looked at him in response.

"Well I'm bored Nighty. I have nothing else to do." He sighed.

Nightmare raised his bone brow amused. The octupus stood up going to the kitchen scavenging through his closet of supposed 'things'

"Um Nightmare what are you doing?" Cross asked in curiousity seeing the octopus in action as he picked up a spicy package. "This has ghost pepper in it. And we will eat it."

"Oh ok...WAIT WHAT?" Cross retaliated in shock as Nightmare simply shrugged. "Well your bored. So let's do it."

"But...BUT EH?!" Cross was confused. Nightmare just put hot water in it waiting for it to do its work. "Nightmare? Why are we even doing this?" Cross asked. "Don't know Crossy." He pat his head while turning patiently to see the hot water doing the work.

The noodles sunk in.

"Where did you even get this?"

"Well Horror Gave it to me for some reason. He made it himself-"

"I don't trust Horror when it comes to him making food."

"Crossy to scared~ I always see you acting like this whenever we eat spicy foods or you know it's gonna be spicy."

"NO IM NOT NIGHTMARE! I just don't like spicy stuff."

Nightmare wrapped his arm around him. "Aww don't worry Crossy. You have me. And you know how I'm like when i eat spicy stuff." Said Nightmare making Cross flustered on a touch of contact.

"Well you actually devoured tons of peppers besides ghost pepper so I don't know how it will go." Cross lay his head on his shoulder a Nightmare let off a small hum in response.

"I'm negativity king for a reason."

"And your HentaiRapeSquid for a reason."

"And your bottom for a reason."

...

He gave a smirk as Cross just covered his face. The noodle package with ghost peppers was ready. Nightmare separated it in both bowls as they both sat down on the counter.

"Well bone appetite."

"Nightmareeeee..."

They both began to eat their bowls of the spicy noodles. And let's say it didn't go well for them.

__________
Bonus

"IM FUCKING MELTING FUCKING HELP ME!" Nightmare screeched.

"CALM DOWN NIGHTMARE!"