Killermare-you think i care?

I don't ship Killermare or known as Nightkiller, but I wanna do different sanscest ships for once... so yeah. That's about it.

______________

"N-Nightmare..." Killer mumbled. "What..?" "I didn't finish the mission I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me though." Killer Said smiling awkwardly.

"Don't be fucking kidding me why would I care about you?!" Nigntmare laughed. Killer sunk with humiliation. "Hey Senpai~ finsihed the mission."

"Good. Killer be like Cross for once." Cross's eyesocket lit up as he said that. Killer growled under his breath. His eyesocket were dry. He tried he really did.

He was the strongest out of the team actually. It was a shame he failed. Killer sighed nodding at Nightmare's order knowing he'd failed Nightmare once again.

Killer cried to the point it could be heard by horror and dust. "What's wrong with him?" Dust asked concerned. "I don't know..." Horror admitted.

"Killer you ok?" Dust knocked. "Dude stop you know he's a weak shit right?" "HORROR THE FUCK YOU SAY THAT?" "Isn't that true?"

Killer groaned. "I can't take this anymore!" Killer shouted as he grabbed the knife looking at it with pure determination.

"It's better if I was gone from the scum of the multiverse." Killer mumbled. He aimed for his soul. Knowing no one will miss him sooner.

Killer grinned tears sliding off his cheekbones. "Goodbye to a new world."

SLASH

"Killer what was that?"
...
"Hello? It's me Horror, Dust is worried for you. What was that scream about?"
Thud
"Ok that's it I'm coming in."

...

"OH MY GOD KILLER!"

"Call Sci now!"

........

............

. . .

"I'm sorry he didn't make it." Nigntmare exploded with tears. "I'm sorry."

Sci walked back inside the room. "Killer. I did it for you." Sci sighed. Killer sighed knowing he couldn't go back to his own life again.

"Good... I think it's better that way..."

_________________