Fell!Poth-Suicide or Alive? Part 2

Goths POV

I woke up to the sound of healing and beeping devices. I was in the hospital. I looked at the machine attached to my soul.

My HP was healing. I sighed. Should I forgive Palette? I think I should- "GOTH YOUR OK!" Palette hugged me. Red tears came out of his eyesocket as he sobbed.

"I thought you hated me." I Said. "NO YOU IDIOT I DIDNT!" Palette shouted. I tensed at the time. "S-Sorry. I was just worried." Palette sat by my side.

I looked away and we were both in silence. Palette sighed. "Hey... I know whatever I did can't reverse the damage I've done. If it means that much to you... we can... just be friends." Palette Said.

"Yeah. I think that's a good start." I said simply. Palette held my hand as he looked away.

"Just know. I'm sorry."

BONUS:

"Hey Rurik What are you going to do since Cupcakes pregnant?" Goth said teasing. Goth was a original verison of me. So was Palette a cheery verison of Rurik.

I blushed. "WAIT CUPCAKES PREGNANT???" Rurik Said worrying and running around. "Geez guys...." I said groaning as Goth laughed with Palette.

Goth is my brother... Original Reaper and Geno were my parents. Yeah me and Goth haven't seen each other in a while.

I don't think Goth ones I existed.
I've got something I wanted.
Happiness.
Things were getting better.