Crossmare-Meh to lazy ._.

THIS IS TO SHOW THIS BOOK AINT DED.
WHATS UP BRUHS ITS ME! I'm bacc with sanscest crap chapters.

Anyways let's get started

Cross's POV

My mouth was closed. I woke up in a dark void. X-Gaster was there. "Hello..." I tensed as I winced as he grabbed my arm and had a needle full of the red determination.

I whimpered and whined. "Nightmare!" I shouted but X injected it in anyway. I screamed in agony. "Nightmare will never save you." He walked away.

I cried as I wrapped my hands around my ribs. I groaned as I cried. Where is Nightmare? I kept crying. I wonder where Chara is? I sucked it up and tried to summon Chara.

Nope not working.
Then X gaster came back with Nightmare. My eyesockets widen. He laughed as he slowly dragged Nightmares corpse on the floor and threw it to me. I felt paralyzed.

My head throbbed and my eyesocket with tears.

I woke up breathing. My breathing hitched as Nightmare woke up. "You Ok Cross?" Nightmare asked tiredly but concerned. "I'm fine." I breathed. "Just couldn't sleep." I Said simply.

"It's ok. You'll sleep now." Nightmare hugged me as I cuddled next to him.

It's just a Dream...
It's not real...
It's just a Dream...
It's not real...

My eyesockets swallowed with tears. Nightmare sighed as he wiped them off. He can to sing a lullaby. He hummed. "When the light is running low, and the shadow starts to grow... all the places that you know... seem like fantasy...."

"There's a light inside your soul... that's still shining in the cold... with the truth... the promise in our hearts..."

"Don't forget..."

My eyesockets slowly closed tiredly.

"I'm with you in the dark..."