Crossmare-PTSD

For people who suffer from PTSD. I'm sorry you suffer from that. No one deserves to go through that. And I will YEET the person outta the window of doom And into Lusttale if they ever caused you PTSD. :>

PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Anyways enjoy!

_____________

Cross failed at a mission again. He was expecting Nightmare to be angry. And he was right. "YOU FUCKING FAILED YOUR MISSION?" Cross nodded.

"THIS IS THE FUCKING 5TH TIME WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Cross bit his non-existent lip. "LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU!" Cross trembled.

That word.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

That what his dad used to say. Cross felt like crying. He didn't want to look weak to get his disapproval. He tried to hold them.

He couldn't hear anything now but just his stupidity. He was gonna start crying. Get Nightmares disapproval.

"LOOK AT ME."

It all started with tears rolling down his face. And than it turned into soft hiccups. And sniffling. Nightmare already stopped and noticed his cry's. Or maybe walked over to Killer and laugh at his face. Nightmare looked closely at his eyesockets.

It wasn't the 'tough, innocent pupils' he ever saw before. Instead it was broken. And out of life. Like it had been for a long time. But he never really noticed them.

It then all turned into sobbing. Cross was sobbing horribly. He was also trembling. He wanted to act strong in front of everyone. If he was out in the living room. In the manison it would've surprised everybody else.

Nightmare probably would've called him a weakling with no life. But it shocked him. Nightmare sat down pulling Cross with him softly caressing his face.

"Why are you crying. Silly?"

Cross was sobbing less and less trying to talk.(have those moments where you cry so much and feel light headed. You couldn't talk? ... *raises hand*) "I-I'm Sorry Nightmare. I-I didn't mean to fail at my mission. I'm sorry." Cross stuttered.

"Shh... don't need to talk. I'm sorry." Said Nightmare pulling Cross to hug him. "I just remembered something. And it hits me every time." Cross mumbled.

"I have noticed for a while now." Nightmare roughly grabbed his wrist in a blink of an eye and showed and revealed scars on his wrist. Cross's eyesockets widen.

"Who did this to you?" Cross looked away. He wanted to say the word. But he didn't want to. Brings so many painful memories. "M-My Dad. He experimented on me when I was just a c-child." Said Cross.

It was silent. You could even heard a glass cup dropping on the floor. Echoing in the halls.

Suddenly Cross was pulled into a warm hug. "I'm going to protect you. No one will hurt you anymore." Nightmare mumbled nuzzling his neck.

"I promise."