Kréme-Alone with you

A short sweet fluff uwu

Dream looked over and saw Ink and wanted to start a conversation. His pupils widen as Ink walked away. "Welp I'm alone." Dream sighed. Even if he was a ball of sunshine. He didn't want to be alone.

Dream teleported Somewhere. His hands in his pockets. The sky was cold. But yet... comforting. The wind blew against his clothes as he looked up.

His pupils shined amazed.

The sky was full of stars to the point you feel like your sucked into them. He couldn't help but be memorized. The grass was a soft beautiful dark green.

The scenery was amazing. But...

Dream sighed.

"I'm alone..." Dream let out.

"Not anymore." Dream looked up a bit surprised and saw Killer of all people.

"Hi."

"Hi" Killer let out as he sat next to him.

"Alone?" Killer asked again as Dream muttered a 'yep' "where's your friends?" Dream asked.

"Well my friends are somewhere. I just didn't want to be involved of what they were doing. A bunch of idiots." Dream giggled a bit.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Dream waited for his response. Killer sighed as he slowly grinned. "Not as beautiful as you." Dream blushed faintly. Killer turned to him. His pupils gazed into his.

"It's so funny. That I can see Stars in your eyes. Way more then in the sky." Dream's yellow hue kept growing. "It's cold isn't it? Here." Killer lend him his jacket as the jacket surrounded the Ball of sunshine. Dream gripped his hands around it.

A small smile painted on his face. The wind kept getting stronger. Somehow they weren't swept along with it.

"Thanks."