Crossmare-Rainy city

Droplets Rained from the sky as the streets grew busier. Cars passing by street lights. Cross sighed as he held his umbrella right next to him. He gripped it. He crossed the street reaching the other side.

A vibration entered in his pocket. Or made a noise. He grabbed his phone and stopped. Mumbling and people passing each other grew. Cross looked at his phone. His pupils reading the screen.

Glitch in the matrix: Hey are u coming home yet?
5:58 pm

Cross typed back as he kept walking.

Crossiant: uh I think soon in half an hour why u ask?
5:58 pm

It took a while For Error to respond but he just put his phone back and kept walking minding his own business. That is- the most cliché happened.

He bumped into a octopus wearing a black waterproof hoodie. His cyan pupil stared into his. Annoyance read his expression.

"Sorry!" Cross squeaked.

Nightmare sighed. "It's alright. Just watch where you going."

Cross nodded they both seemed to be going in a same path. "So where are you goin?" Cross asked. Nightmare hummed. "Eh going to Error." Cross was taken by surprise. "you know him?" Cross asked.

"Yeah, you know him to?" Cross nodded. "He's a friend of mine." Nightmare's face was close to his whic made Cross faintly blush.

Nightmare let out a chuckle. "You seem a bit flustered." Cross grinned nervously.

"N-No im not..." Cross looked down. Nightmare hummer observing his expression. "Looks like we're here." They both looked up. The house was all blackish and dark blue with paint splashed all over. Colors of the rainbow. Definitely a signature that Ink and Him we're roomies. Surprisingly they got along well but had a few bumps and there.

"Let's go inside. Your gonna catch a cold if your gonna stay out there to long." Nightmare smirked. Cross snapped out of it.

"Y-Yeah! And WE!" Cross imitated a Frisk face as Nightmare couldn't help but feel his soul warm.

They both went inside greeting by warm yellow lamp lighting up the apartment. "Well took you long." Error mumbled.

"Guess you both met I was planning to introduce." Error sighed. Cross sweatdropped as they both sat down next to him.

"So up for a binge watch of stranger things?"

"Yes" Cross and Nightmare said with no hesitation. As Error was about to start the tv. All they heard along the way was a yelp.

"WAITTT FOR ME!" The artist sprinted crashing accidentally into Error.

It was raining cats and dogs.

Let's just say Error made a... fuss and it took them half an hour to finally watch stranger things.