Errorink-Rewrite the stars

D U D E I M A G I N A T I O N I S J U S T O F F T H E C H A R T S.
______________
Italics= Ink
Bold= Error

"You know I want you..." Error simply answered.

"But it's not a secret I try to hide..." Error admitted.

"I know you want me..." Error trembled.

"So don't keep saying our hands are tied..." Error turned Ink towards him.

"You claim it's not in the cards." Said Error.

"Fate is pulling you miles away..." Error whispered.

"And out of reach from me." Ink looked away.

"But you're here in my heart." Ink looked back at him.

"So who can stop me if I decide?" Error lightly touched his chin to look at him.

"That you're my destiny..?" Error softly smiled.

"What if we rewrite the stars, say if you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find, it's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours tonight." Said Error as he held Ink's hands.

Ink sighed. As he chuckled. "You think it's easy?"

"You think I don't want to run to you." Ink sighed.

"But there are mountains. And there are doors that we can't walk through." Ink muttered sadly.

"I know your wondering why, because we're able to be just you and me. But in these walls... but when we go outside. You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all." Ink sadly smiled.

"No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart. And I'm not the one you're meant to find... it's not up to you. It's not up to me. When everybody tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours tonight?" Ink asked.

"All I want is to fly with you. All I want is to fall with you. So just give me all of you!"

"It feels impossible."

"It's not impossible."

"Is it impossible?"

"SAY THAT ITS POSSIBLE."

"How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine? Nothing can keep us apart Cause you are the one I was meant to find! It's up to you. And it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be! And why don't we rewrite the stars! Changing the world to be ours!"

"You know I want you." Ink sadly gripped his hand.

"It's not a secret I try to hide..." Ink answered as tears rolled to his cheeks.

"But I can't have you." Said Ink slowly losing his grip on his hand.

"We're bound to break and my hands are tied." As Ink let go and walked away.