HorrorLust: EAT YOUR VEGGIES

Inspired by TheAnonymousKitten

"HORROR EAT YOUR BROCOLLI!"

"NOOO!"

"Horror stop acting like a child. Your an adult."

Horror just whined and screeched as he was in his crib. But of course. He was turned into a baby. Why you ask? Long story was Sci happened. He made one of those potions that was supposed to help Lust with his pupils. But Horror drank it thinking it was water and turned into a baby.

"Horror for the love of stars. Please just eat your vegetables. I don't have time for this!"

"Um What's going on?" Cross was there by the doorway. "Hey Cross? Aren't you suppose to be with Nightmare."

"Senpai whacked me with a book. But I'll be back soon anyways. And why is Horror a baby?" Cross asked. "Don't ask. It was a long story. AND HORROR JUST STOP-"

Horror just threw mashed potatoes at him. Cross was laughing his arse off. "SHUT UP CROSS!" Lust threw a pan which made across ran. "OH AND TELL BLUE TO MAKE ME TACOS!"

He disappeared in a distance.

Lust groaned as Horror just kept crying.

"Horror eat,"

"NO STOP HORROR!"

"STOPPPP!"

Horror made a mess in his beloved kitchen. Lust x Kitchen guys Lust's eye twitched. He was done. And literally done.

And let's just say he yeeted Horror out of the window.

Nightmare screeching on why Lust broke his window even though he does.

And Horror had to sleep on the couch