FellPoth-Honey Lavender

You don't want to stay tonight
You don't wanna stay tonight...

Warning
Mentions of Rape, and abuse
Read at your own risk.
__________________

Fell Goths POV

"Pffff... hey you little sl*t." I glistened my tears as Rurik handed to me to them. "Please no Rurik! Please don't do this!" I begged out of humiliation. Rurik laughed.

He shoved me as they took my clothes off. I screamed as they beaten me and insert a needle as I went limp.

Author~Chan: Imliterallytriggeredrightnowthefrickmanwheneveriseerapeinfanfictionsimmakillthosemotherfunkers

They did stuff to me. Called me names. And when they were done. I was handed back to Rurik. That's where I cross the line.

I went stiff and distant. "Hey you little sh*t clean up the dishes for me." "No." I said simply.

"Excuse me what did you say ya little wh*re?" Rurik said glaring at me. "I SAID NO YOU KEEP MAKING PEOPLE RAPE ME AND TAKE MY VIRGINITY! YOU KEEP ABUSING ME AND HUMLIATE ME IN ANY WAY YOU CAN! IM SICK OF IT AND I SUFFERED ALL THESE YEARS AND YOUR JUST MAKING WORSE FOR ME! IF YOU DIDNT WANT ME AROUND THEN JUST KILL ME ALREADY!" I shouted.

This shocked Rurik. "JUST KILL ME! J-Just e-ending my suffering... p-please." I Said as I went on my knees crying my eyesockets out.

Rurik went over to hug me but I slapped his hands away. He did to much damage. It can't be undone.

"I HATE YOU AND IM LEAVING AND IM NEVER COMING BACK!" I shouted as I packed my stuff and grabbed my suitcase. I Grabbed a jar of honey lavender. Rurik gave it to me. My eyesockets glisten with tears as I packed into my suitcase.

"Wait Cupcake!-

I teleported and left.
And that's all Rurik is gonna see of me.
That's the last he would see of me.