Errorink-A Sore Throat

Ink ended up sneezing every time which made Error twitch and a tick mark appeared on his forehead in irritation. "S-Sorry Error." Ink then sneezed again. "That's fucking it I'm getting the medicine." Error answered slightly as he stood up then went to get the medicine in the cabinet as he walked over with a spoon in hand.

"NOOOO!"

"Open your mouth dipshit!"

"Never!"

"It's just medicine! For fucking-"

"NOOOOOO!"

"Squid don't make me."

"NoooOoOoOooo I don't wanna!"

"Stop whining! And just take it-"

"jhalshsoahIhauahaha!"

Error forced the spoon with the medicine inside Ink's mouth. As Ink ended up chewing it staring off into space. Error shook his head sighing.

____________

Ink was cold, shaking and have constant goosebumps. It didn't really help him. As his pupils are sore. And he barely could move. Error then proceeded to wrap his bluescarf around Ink. "Thanks E-Error!" Ink uttered. "I-ITS FREEZING!" Ink seethed while wrapping his arms around himself while Error just shrugged it off with a hand.

"You'll get used to it. Besides you've been sick before." Said Error.

Ink shook his head. "Not this bad!"

Ink then sneezed onto Error which oozed our Ink in his face.

"EW INK. DISGUSTING GET YOUR GERMS AND BACTERIA AWAY FROM ME." Error hissed as he waved his arms in annoyance. Ink laughed. "S-Sorry Error. I didn't mean it! Plus I couldn't help it!"

"Help it you say? You could've hold it in!"

Ink sighed. "Well I mean I wanted to get that out of my system. It's satisfying." Ink was about to sneeze again but couldn't. "I take that back..." As Ink lay down with his pupils getting Puffy.

"Satisfying. Huh? What a keyword." Ink then realized his head was on Error's lap. "Oh oof..." Ink chuckled while blushing as Error rolled his pupils again.

"Whatever just this fucking once."

"YAY!"