Errorink-Willow tree

I slowly turned as I sat beneath the willow tree.
That memory... my breathing hitched.
You and me hanging from the willow tree...
"Error!" I shouted and paused frozen as Blue kissed Error. I felt him smirking. Knowing he won. I dropped my confession letter. My eyesocket left with a tear.
Quietly Drifting in the open breeze... suddenly, the wind blows you away from me. Now I see we were never meant to be...

I looked at Error. He was with blueberry. I loved Error to the point I took on happy pills. But not to much. Dark bags covered my eyesockets.
If I could only travel back in time...
oohhhh...
Right where we belong...

"I've been thinking I want you to be happier...." I mumbled. My eyesockets filled with tears. I needing wanted to be next to him. Cuddling him. Kissing him.
And we would never be in recent vibe... OohhhOhhh

Blue hugged Error making him blush yellow. Blue wasn't suppose to be there. It was suppose to me that's hugging Error. Not him.

I'm dancing to the dark.
Blue and Dream beat me saying Error would never love me. I cried of the pain. Screaming for them to stop.
If only we could travel back in time
Depression looked over me. No happiness. No sadness...
Right where we belong
I belong into the void where I wanted to be. Alone...
Baby I will never be in recent vibes...
Error was dancing with blue telling him he loved him tons of times. Wish that was me.
I'm dancing to the dark...

...