Inkmare-Lost without-

Requested by Lost_Boy_1

In my opinion this ship could workkkk... but I honestly ship Errorink and Crossmare but whatever.
____________

Ink had saw the very last his life thrown down to the drain. Error died and he was the love of his life. Which made Ink depressed. Now you probably think? Wait if Error dies? Doesn't mean the multiverse will go out of chaos?

Yes, but Ink never created anymore. Hence Nightmare and his crew destroy AUs(bare with me here) ink just sat in his room. His eyepupils looking down on the cold wooden ground.

"Hey it's been a while." Ink looked up to see Nightmare. "Oh you?... What do you want?" Ink asked drowsy. "I know you're feel negative inside. Heck you have a wounded in your other side from your last fight and you bother not covering it." Said Nightmare.

"Well... maybe it wouldn't be this way if Error was still alive right now..." Ink muttered. Tears dropping down his eyesockets. Nightmare soften as he sat next to him.

He felt the same way Ink did. Cross died the horrible death. By Dream. His own brother. And Cross screams echoed in the antivoid. And no one was looking. Dream was kicked out and banished out of the multiverse.

He thought Cross was in love with Killer. Never guessed that he was a Yandere. Cross and Nightmare did like each other. But they never told each other since, dignity.

"Sorry about what happened." Ink looked up. "It wasn't suppose to end this way." Said Nightmare. "But it did. And I can't do anything and I hated it. I couldn't move. I was to terrified to do it."  Said Ink.

"It's ok." Said Nightmare patting his back. He did the impossible but hug Ink. He just reminded himself so much of Cross and his younger self. He hugged Ink for comfort.

"Hey why aren't you saying I'm just a stupid artist who's dumb at everything?" Ink asked.

"Well should I now?"

"No."

"Than I won't."

...

"You just remind me so much of Cross. He was always worried especially And guiltiest whenever he did something wrong or couldn't protect someone he loved. It's typical. You even reminded me of my younger self actually." Nightmare answered.

"I even feel guilty. You just remind so much of him. I just can't help but laugh at myself for feeling this way." Nightmare answered looking down. Couldn't bring to look at Ink.

Ink sighed laughing his voice hoarse and dry. "I remind you of Cross... never expecting that." Nightmare laughed again. Sighing.

"You know... I'm sorry. I'm just so lost without..."

"Just so lost without- him."
"Just so lost without-him"

____________

I really tried.
I mean I tried to think.
But meh this could do.
Hope you like it!