DustBerry-Time will heal you

Requested by Fallen_Pumpkin99

WARNING: triggers such as self-harm.
please know your not alone, and if you have depression. please seek help. we're here for you.

It all started with his brother.
Carrot became abusive and was an alcholic. He wasn't the same brother as he used to be.
Blue started it all.

The cuts on his wrists with his razor.

"not enough." Blue dazely looked at the blood leaking from his wrists. "Blue?" But Ink and Dream didn't understand. 

"Blue what the hell?"

"What is with you? your crazy..."

Blue only looked at them with shock. And fled. He knew it. They can't understand. 

Blue broke into bursts of crying. Crumbling down as he buried himself. Wanting to get it away from all..

"Blue?" Out of all people. Dust... 

"Just get it over with. I can't afford to care anymore" Blue answered with a cold voice. He'd expect Dust just to do something bad and make his life more miserable. He knew Dust what he was capable of...

Dust was even more confused. But wasn't surprised if Ink and Dream labeled him to be a "bad" person. 

Dust looked at the cuts on blue's wrists. His eyesockets widen but then narrowed.

Ink and Dream told him that he was just as bad.

But instead...

"Why would i?" Dust hugged him. "Hey bud.. looks like you need a hug" Blue was in shock. No one said that to him ever. It just... one simple word...

"Its okay to feel lost once in a while. We all do. Just know i'm here for you." Blue couldn't speak but just cry. Even if it takes a long time to recover.

"Lets treat your cuts. We don't need an infection now do we?"

Just small steps can be okay.