10 | Beautiful

Seojoon and Jeongin were the first to arrive at the training fields. The younger had no idea how many people where going to show up since Seojoon seems to get along with everyone and has more friends than Jeongin can keep track of. Seojoon being a part of multiple groups wanted to invite many people, but decided last minute to keep the group small. Either way, Seojoon is excited to spend some time with his friends and break away from his busy council schedule.

No one ever told him his final year here, at Aurora, was going to be as busy as it has been, but he doesn't really mind, the workload gives him something to do which calms him. Jeongin thinks it's weird, but he the kind of kid who could sit in a dark room and do nothing for hours.

"How's council going?" Jeongin asks as they wait for everyone else to show up.

"Fine, we are trying to plan the end of the year dance, and then graduation, so it is a little hectic right now," Seojoon explains.

"I can't believe you are graduating in a few months, it actually makes me sad. I don't want you to go." Jeongin scrunches his face up in a pout. He is only a first year and Seojoon will already be leaving him, he doesn't like the sound of that at all.

"Awe," Seojoon coos, "I'll miss you too."

Seojoon doesn't exactly like the fact he will be leaving either. Sure, he is glad to be getting away from the mountains of homework and annoying teenagers, but he'll miss a large portion of the people here. The diviner has learned so much and he wishes he could learn more, but after this, he will be going out into the real world, and be taking on more important responsibilities than just homework.

Jeongin leans over, wrapping his arms around Seojoon's torso as he leans his head on his friend's shoulder. Seojoon reciprocates, wrapping an arm around the younger and pulling him closer. Though the younger, usually, makes a show of pushing his friends away from him and resisting any sort of affection, every so often he needs a good hug, and Seojoon is always there when he does.

"Even when I'm gone, I'll still be here when you need me," Seojoon tells him, rubbing his hand comfortingly along the younger's back.

"You better," Jeongin mutters, earning a laugh from the older.

"I'm offended!" A loud, familiar voice calls out. Jeongin pulls out of the hug and sits up straight seeing Jisung and Minho approaching them.

The youngest scrunches his face in confusion as he looks at an offended Jisung. Both males shoot him a questioning look once they spot the two males holding hands. The fact that Jisung has bandages on his face and arms doesn't come as a surprise since Jisung falling down the stairs isn't news to them, but the hand holding is definitely something neither of them expected.

"Whenever I try to hug you, you shove me away!" Jisung exclaims.

"You cling to me too much, Seojoon doesn't try and crush me," Jeongin shoots back at him, glancing between Jisung and the intertwined hands. Last time he spoke to the other, he was dead set on avoiding Minho, now they are holding hands like none of that ever happened.

The new couple takes a seat on the blanket Jeongin and Seojoon had laid out when they got here, Jisung leaning into Minho's side once they have gotten settled.

"I thought you hated him," Jeongin state, bluntly, "why are you cuddling?"

Minho chuckles, looking down at the younger, waiting for him to answer his friend. Seojoon pinches the bridge of his nose at the younger's question, he loves Jeongin but wishes he could smack him with how blunt he can be at times.

"I never hated Minho, I was just avoiding him," Jisung explains, glancing up at the older with a smile, "but now I have no reason to avoid him."

Seojoon smiles at them, slightly cooing at the couple. He has waited so long for them to get together and now that it has finally happened, he can sit there and enjoy them being sickeningly sweet with each other. As long as Jeongin doesn't ruin it with his fake gaging, which Seojoon has to smack him for.