30 | Just Right

The school wasn't left in ruins, but significant damage was done. After the defeat of Azalea, Jaebum rushed to get other teachers to help him carry Chaerin, Taeil, and Azalea up to the main floor. Yixing, with already several other people he needed to treat, took on help from others, having them mend to the small wounds while he took care of bigger priorities.

Nobody was able to explain the random blast, leaving the witnesses confused on how Azalea was taken down so easily. People thought Felix may have answers, but with the boy out like a light, no one will be getting anything from him anytime soon.

Students have been allowed to leave their dorm rooms but were highly advised to stay while the school is cleaned up. The Headmaster has yet to appear from his office, hopefully with a few words to calm the minds of the teachers and students. Though the chaos has simmered down quite a bit, tensions are still high as many people are waiting to hear about how some of the injured students and teachers are doing.

Chan was one of the first to be treated and Yixing says he'll be fine. With Azalea gone, all her spells and curses have been lifted, assuring that Chan should be back to normal when he wakes up. Seungmin decided to stay with the older, sitting by his bed as Chan sleeps peacefully. Minho will occasionally come in and check on him, but other than that Seungmin, for the most part, is the only one here. Jisung, Minho, and Jeongin have stuck to Seojoon's room, who is going to be just fine. Yixing gave him some fluids as well as something to help him sleep. With enough rest, Yixing assures he will be okay.

Seungmin intertwines his hand with Chan's, hoping to bring the older comfort in his unconscious state. The younger has felt the need to stick by him, being here when he wakes just so he knows that people still care. Seungmin at first was concerned with Chan's aggressive behaviour and it is part of the reason Seungmin was scared of getting close, despite having a huge infatuation with the older. After hearing that most of it was the work of a nasty spell put on him, Seungmin finds himself drawn to the older once again, only this time he doesn't have to pine from afar.

There is something comforting about sitting in silence with the older. Chan being out gives Seungmin the chance to familiarize himself with being alone with Chan. It is a little strange, but he likes that it is going to help him, hopefully, when Chan wakes up.

The younger knows that Chan will wake when he is ready, just as Yixing was explaining to him, but after a couple of hours, Seungmin finds himself a bit on edge. Chan's body is healing itself and Seungmin understands that, but he'd very much like to see the older's eyes and hear his voice, giving him more proof that he is actually alright.

"This might be the most sleep he has gotten in one-time interval," a voice jokes, causing Seungmin to turn his head towards the door.

"Bambam!" Seungmin exclaims, moving to get up from his seat. Bambam has a few bandages here and there, as well as, having his arm wrapped which he sprained after hitting the wall. Yugyeom stands behind the older, helping him to a seat on the small couch in the corner of Chan's room.

Seungmin returns to his seat besides Chan's bed once the others are seated, subtly taking his hand back into the older's so Bambam and Yugyeom won't notice. Although he was enjoying his time alone with Chan, he is glad that Yugyeom and Bambam are here. It will be good for Chan to wake up with his friends in the room, plus Seungmin got to see that Bambam is alright, so that makes him feel a lot better.

"Any news on the others?" Yugyeom asks.

"Um...Seojoon is resting, but he was awake a little while ago, so he is okay," Seungmin explains, "as for Felix, I don't think he'll wake up soon, and Yixing says it could either take a while or he should be waking in a few hours. So far, he is the only one we're unsure about."