29 | Miracle

Jinyoung pushes the students into the medical station. It took longer to get there since they had to carry three students, plus avoid the main hall that Felix is in. Jinyoung helped Jeongin carry Seojoon, while Seungmin, Minho, and Jisung carried Chan. Everyone asked Yugyeom if he needed help, but he insisted that he could carry Bambam on his own.

They got there and Yixing came out to help them with the students, instructing everyone to lay them on beds in different rooms. Based on the states of the students, Yixing deemed Chan as being a slightly higher priority since his knock out was based on a spell that could have gone wrong. He told all the other students to wait outside in the small waiting area they have, so he can work in peace and come to check them out after he gets the students with larger injuries looked at.

They drop down to the chairs, Jeongin leaning into Seungmin as if he is about to go to sleep. The older welcomes Jeongin's warmth, letting it relax him further into the waiting chair. Minho and Jisung sit opposite to them, embracing each other as they wait. Minho shifts them so Jisung's head is on his shoulder, while Minho drapes a leg over the younger's in an attempt to make a position comfortable for the both of them. Yugyeom sits a seat away from the couple, leaning back and resting his eyes. He isn't all that tired but trying to sleep is distracting him from Bambam who is injured.

This groups battle may be over, and they get to rest, but the final thing hasn't come to a close. Many of the people fighting are worried they might not see an end.

~•~

Felix can feel how he is trapped inside his own body, not being able to control anything. He moves without any instruction by him and no matter how much Felix screams at himself to stop, he won't. His own hands are causing destruction, hurting people that don't deserve to be hurt, destroying the beautiful architecture of the school. Felix is pleading and begging for his body to give out, but the feeling inside him, says that won't happen any time soon.

Although it is hazy at times Felix can still see everything he is doing, he can recognize the people he is hurting with magic. He sees Minseok, hiding with other teacher's as they avoid the attacks. It pits guilt into his stomach, though he isn't doing this on his own, he can't help but blame himself for this war.

If he would have never run, then Azalea wouldn't have gotten her hands on him. He could have dealt with Chan, put up with the treatment. Maybe, Azalea would have given up and lifted the spell, that way he and Chan wouldn't have been on such bad terms. However, maybe it is good this is happening, if they win then Azalea's gone and hopefully forever.

He burns with power and Felix doesn't understand how he hasn't run out of energy yet; he has been going for a while and non-stop throwing energy at people. One would think there is a limit to how much of your power you can use in a single time span. Hopefully, one of these teachers will take him down, and at this point, Felix doesn't care how they choose to go about it.

~•~

Chaerin takes the lead, navigating herself and the other teachers through the basement of the school. She knows exactly where the well is, but that isn't what she is trying to find. Going off the overwhelming feeling, she is searching for Azalea, hoping to find her before she finds the well. With the direction of the magic power, Chaerin can tell Azalea is close to the well which only makes the teachers move faster.

She tells Jaebum to break off from them, sending him straight to the well, so she and Taeil can reach Azalea. With only the two of them, it will be hard to bring down someone as powerful as Azalea is, but they have to try. If the Headmaster wasn't sitting in his office, still weak from before, then he'd be down here with them helping protect the school and the students.