13 | Runaway

Minho's fingers brush lightly against the cheek of his boyfriend's. The two are lying on the older's bed, after a long night of studying, Jisung fell asleep quickly after his head hit the pillow. Minho's roommates don't pay much attention to the couple and go about doing their own things in the dorm, trying to stay quiet so they don't wake a sleeping Jisung. Though Minho never asked that of them, he appreciates their consideration.

Other's aren't supposed to sleep in dorms that aren't theirs, but the school only actively enforces that rule for the first month or so of school after that, they rely on the students to inform them if other's aren't following the rule. However, no one cares what the other students do and allow friends and occasionally partners of their roommates to stay in their dorm rooms.

"Are you going to take him back to his dorm?" Younghoon asks, whispering.

Minho shakes his head, "I was going to let him stay here if you guys don't mind."

"I don't mind," Younghoon smiles, "goodnight."

His other roommates bid him goodnight as well, all turning in for the night. Minho glances at his boyfriends face, smiling at how peaceful and innocent he looks while he sleeps. Carefully, Minho crawls over Jisung, getting up to change into more comfortable clothing and to grab something for Jisung to wear. Since he doesn't want to wake Jisung with too much movement, Minho decides to change the younger out of his uniform and into a large hoodie that is too big on himself. Minho slowly strips his boyfriend, and carefully glides the sweatshirt over the younger boy's head, careful as to not disturb the sleeping boy too much.

Crawling back onto the bed, Minho lays the blankets over both of them, sliding his arms around Jisung's waist and pulling the younger into his chest. He rests his nose on the top of Jisung's head, breathing in his scent as he slowly drifts off to sleep.

~•~

Jisung doesn't expect to wake up with as much warmth as he does. He nuzzles his face into what he thinks is his pillow, enjoying the comforting scent. The younger starts to drift back to sleep when he feels something glide up the skin of his back, prompting him to open his eyes. The bare skin of Minho's neck and shoulder meet his gaze first, but Jisung pushes back a little, looking up at the older's sleeping face.

His face slightly reddens at the fact that Minho isn't wearing a shirt, and at how close their bodies are to each other. Jisung can feel it now; his legs are tangled with his, and the feeling of Minho's hands under the hoodie and resting on his back. This is the closest Jisung thinks he has ever been with the older, and he likes it, a lot.

The two males used to sleep in the same bed all the time growing up, but there was always that awkward gap of them both trying to keep their distance as to not make the other uncomfortable. Now, Jisung doesn't have to feel awkward, because he and Minho have opened themselves up to one another and these simple, yet intimate activities are things they should be able to feel comfortable doing.

Jisung is comfortable, he feels safe in Minho's arms and he loves the warmth given off by the older male. The fact that there are three other people in the room, doesn't bother him since right now Jisung is keeping his mind on the only one that matters. At this moment, what other people say, do, or think isn't going to affect him, because Minho is the only one who truly matters in this moment.

The older's eyes slowly flicker open, coming to meet Jisung's. He smiles sleepily before closing his eyes once again and pulling Jisung closer to him.

"Are you watching me well I sleep?" Minho mumbles.

"Possibly," Jisung answers, circling his fingers on Minho's arms and drawing invisible patterns.

"Stalker."