Thank You

To everyone who read, voted, and commented on this story, thank you so much!

In the beginning, I started this as a way to get some random ideas on a page because I didn't know where else to put them and honestly I didn't think I'd stick with this story. My confidence as a writer has been slashed by many, that publishing this made me incredibly anxious, but I'm glad I did. Although this book is a bit of a mess and not the best thing out there, it is something I have to grow from. I want to improve my abilities and the best way to do that is to keep writing and get feedback. So, though I hate hearing it most days, constructive criticism is good and if you have any for me, feel free to share.

This was the first story I have ever completed, most of the time I will work on something decided it's not good enough and then throw it away, which I wish I didn't do since I can always edit and revise work and make it better. Despite all the cringy moments and times I wanted to throw this away, I am glad that I stuck to hit and trudged on.

I hope in the future to bring you better and more exciting content, so thank you so much for giving me and this story support it means a lot to me.