19 | Tell Me Yes or No

Plans for Seojoon quickly had to change, especially with the extra watchful eyes of the teacher's. Finding a place to meet up was harder than expected, but Seojoon did eventually settle on a place, though, it took him a couple of days. With how hectic Monday was, Seojoon tried to find a space on Tuesday, though teacher's stood outside their classrooms, watching as all the students moved on to their next class. It was a different experience and Seojoon didn't think he'd be able to sneak around like that, so he waited.

Friday rolled around, Felix has officially been missing for six days, and as far as Seojoon knows, no progress has been made in the search for him. Anxious to discuss his own plans, Seojoon finally settled on meeting back in his room, knowing it isn't the safest, but also the only thing they have. Somehow, he managed to convince his roommates to stay in other people's dorms for the night, so he and his friends could use the space. He will have to remember to repay them for that.

During lunch, he informs his friends to come straight to his dorm after classes and to make sure that they don't make it look suspicious to teachers. Seojoon isn't sure if it is just him, but the extra security of the teachers makes him uneasy and leads him to believe there is something going on behind the student's backs.

"Maybe everyone should stop by their own dorms first and grab a few things, that way your arrival times will be more staggered and it won't look as weird," Seojoon suggests, bobbing his leg up and down, anxiously.

"I'm sure the teachers aren't going to think it's weird that we are all going to your dorm," Minho states, "they'll probably just assume that we're meeting up for a study group."

"I know it sounds weird, but I'd just like to keep the teacher's attention away from us," Seojoon explains, "and right now that is difficult since people in this group were the only ones to talk to Felix, so please just try and be discreet."

The group hums in agreement, knowing there is no use in arguing. Seojoon always has his reasoning and it will be best to follow his lead instead of question it.

"Thank you, now Seungmin could I talk to you for a moment?" Seojoon asks, already standing up from his seat.

Seungmin nods, grabbing his bag and getting up to follow Seojoon out of the dining hall and over to an area where there is less noise.

"I need you to do me a favor," Seojoon states, looking around for teachers before turning back to the younger to continue, "I want you to go down to the detention center and talk to Chan and--"

"What! Why me?" Seungmin questions, cutting into the older's sentence.

"Because he won't talk to me, so--"

"So you assume he'll talk to me?" Seungmin asks, slightly annoying the older with the constant interruptions.

Seojoon tilts his head toward the younger, glaring at him to get him to stop interrupting. Seungmin is quick to sink down a little and let out a small apology before looking back up to let Seojoon know he can continue.

"They only are allowing friends to visit every couple of days, I've already gone and have tried, but Chan won't tell me anything," Seojoon explains to the younger, "however, Chan will talk to you, he likes you--"

"He doesn't like me," Seungmin cuts in, earning another glare from Seojoon. The younger mumbles another apology, allowing Seojoon to continue once again.

"I only need you to ask a few questions about Felix and see if he knows anything," Seojoon tells him, "it is okay if you can't get anything out of him, but I need you to at least try."

Seungmin wears a pained look on his face, on of resistance and discomfort; he really would rather not do this. Seojoon pleads again, hoping it will be enough to ease Seungmin into agreeing. Pushing it a little further, Seojoon juts out his bottom lip into a pout, widening his eyes as he stares Seungmin down into agreement.