31 | Epilogue

Graduation day is upon them, and the students are gathering in the auditorium to watch their fellow students move on. It is a joyous day for many, though tears are shed, it is still a time of greatness for the graduating students.

Seungmin has saved the seats for the six other boys who are not graduating, making sure they got a good view of their friends when they head up on stage. He holds flowers and a card in his hands that he had picked earlier in the day for Chan. The two of them haven't exactly declared what they are to each other, but they have gotten significantly closer over the last few months of school. The younger made a bold decision to present his feelings for Chan in the card, and though he has already done it once before, he feels this time will be the one that settles what they are to each other.

After Azalea's defeat Chan, Bambam, and Yugyeom's punishment were decreased. Allowing them to attend classes again and be around the other students. Although they had to face some sort of punishment, they are all glad that is wasn't as bad as it would have been.

Hyunjin waves to the younger as soon as he spots him, grabbing ahold of Felix's hand and leading him to the seats. Changbin went off to grab Jisung and Minho to see if they were ready, as well as stop by Jeongin's dorm to grab him. The couple takes the seats closest to Seungmin, greeting him as he sits down.

"Are those flowers for a certain someone?" Hyunjin teases, playfully bouncing his eyebrows.

Seungmin hits Hyunjin's arm, telling him to shut up before hiding his face from them in his hands. He is already embarrassed that Chan will have to see him with them, he doesn't need the teasing from his friends.

Hyunjin pokes at him a few times before Felix stops him, pulling his attention away from Seungmin, who is very grateful for that. Laughing, Hyunjin wraps an arm around his boyfriend, pulling him closer to his side. He presses a kiss to the younger's cheek, earning a small giggle from Felix, who turns slightly pink from the public affection.

Jeongin comes running in, pushing Hyunjin and Felix to the side so he could take the seat next to Seungmin. Changbin sits down next to Felix after giving both his boyfriends a quick peck on the lips. Minho and Jisung take the end seat, holding each other hands and leaning into each other.

The ceremony is long, and the speeches take more time than they really should, but as soon as they hear their friend's names the seven boys loudly cheer, screaming so everyone in the auditorium can hear. The people around them must have been incredibly annoyed, but none of them cared, they wanted to show their support for their friends. Chan and Seojoon are moving on and it is an exciting time for them, and until they can talk to them in a less crowded area, screaming will have to do.

After the ceremony, the group waits outside for Seojoon and Chan to join them. Seungmin nervously holds the assortment of flowers in his hand as he watches the graduates exit the building. He looks for Chan's curly blonde hair, taking deep breaths to try and calm his nerves.

"Relax, he'll love them," Jisung comments, patting Seungmin's back. The younger can only nod, taking a moment to look down at his feet and try to collect himself.

The sounds of cheers from his friends signify that Chan and Seojoon have arrived, but Seungmin keeps his head down, still needing some time to bring a little confidence back to himself. Looking up, Seungmin sees Chan and Felix pulling out of a hug. A smile graces his face at the sight, he likes how they've made up and are actually very close friends now. Chan did all he could to make it up to Felix, though the younger didn't blame him all that much after learning that a lot of it was done by Azalea.

Seungmin smiles when Seojoon approaches him, the younger congratulates him, pulling him into a hug. Seeing Seojoon go is going to be hard since the older always watched over him during the school year. A clearing of a throat interrupts them, Seojoon pulling out of the hug to look behind him. Chan motions with his head, almost asking Seojoon for permission to talk to the younger. Stepping aside, Seojoon pats Chan on the back before returning to the rest of the group.