T H I R T Y - O N E ~ Share Some of My World

☙☽R E C A P☾❧ 

"Eleni... My Moon... My soul mate..." his grin widened hearing her light laughter. He reached out to take hold of her hand and pulled her closer. "My everything... I have a question for you."

The brown-eyed young woman sighed, smiling, "Yes, Sebastian?"

Her fingers rose to brush his hair off his forehead and the soft touch made his eyes shut a moment. When he opened his eyes, Eleni saw a flicker of the gold she liked to bring out of him during their throes of passion.

Sebastian raised a brow, grinning, "Will you be my wife?"

"Oh, Sebastian," Eleni sighed, that smile growing. She nodded, sniffling as the ring was being placed on her finger. "Yes! A thousand times, yes!

  ☙☽◯☾❧  

Sebastian couldn't stop grinning as he rested back against the headboard of Eleni's bed. He sat with his arms crossed and the bed sheets solely covering his lower half. His head tilted to admire the brown-eyed beauty sitting at her corner desk and looking into those magic solid reflections he learned was a mirror.

He sat there watching Eleni tilt her head and carefully pulled her wet curls from being tangled. She was so focused, Sebastian liked the way her nose scrunched and mouth pursed to the side in concentration. It was cute. He might have been biased, however, since everything and anything Eleni did was cute to him. 

Those silver eyes of his lowered down her bare back; the towel she'd wrapped around herself earlier drooped down to her waist now, and Sebastian wondered if maybe she hadn't noticed. Either way, his gaze lingered on the smooth skin he had kissed and caressed earlier. 

Sebastian shivered slightly, his grin pulling up more remembering a moment from their throes of passion.

Eleni's fingers gripped to the sheets under her; tightening as each gasped cry that escaped her was muffled from Eleni burying her face into the mattress. She'd repeated his name, only driving the Werewolf to hear her scream it. 

Sebastian had teased her more, kissing along her shoulder as he thrusted against her from behind. It was something new to try and the Twilight Savior was quite surprised---pleased, of course---but still surprised when it was his little mate who initiated another new favorite position. 

It was almost as wonderful as when Eleni would straddle Sebastian, riding against him as those delectable bow-shaped lips marked the skin of his neck with her love bites. Sebastian would shut his eyes, tipping his head back and let out a growled groan. His fingers holding her hips; digging his fingers into her skin that earned him a groan too. 

Sebastian's silver hued eyes disappeared into the shimmering gold of his wolf. Eleni's bare skin taunted him. He was completely insatiable for her. With her now being his fiancée, Sebastian thought about the danger of his little mate being exposed to his world. He wanted her to share that part of him as she'd shared so much of hers with him... Sebastian just wanted to make sure Eleni was safe. Regardless.

He didn't realize he was growling; his gaze still on her bare skin, until Eleni lifted her gaze towards him through the mirror. Her brown eyes blinked before she released her hair that fell over her shoulder and turned.

"Are you alright?" Eleni frowned, curious as to why the Werewolf was growling. Usually it had to do with when she enticed him into her bed but Eleni wasn't doing so at the moment. Unknowingly, anyway.