T H I R T Y - S E V E N ~ You Reap What You Sow PART II

☙☽◯☾❧

☙☽In the Community (with Valor & Micah's Absence)☾❧

"I have it under good authority," Killian sneered, narrowing his eyes at the crowd. Each face weary or fearful. Just as Killian liked it. "That some of you..." His bushy brow rose, eyeing the crowd of Alpha Balthasar's community. "Are stealing from me." 

The crowd's eyes widened, looking at one another and a quiet mumble began. 

The Head Alpha narrowed his eyes further, lip curling before shouting at the Community for silence. They quickly obeyed. 

For the past three months, changes throughout their community have been increasing---the biggest being told by their Alpha of a change in authority among the Alphas. Valor's somber look never left his face as he turned, not meeting the other Alpha's eye, and gestured to Killian. Valor announced to his community of their new Head Alpha which Killian was proud to strut forward and claim title of. 

At that time, Killian grinned at the Community and assured them they were in good hands. They had a fulfilling life to look forward to as long as they obeyed what was told. 

Those in the Community frowned, glancing to their Alpha for guidance but Valor was too busy frowning at the back of Killian's head. 

"Your Alpha is free to give you instruction as he pleases, however, when I---the Head Alpha---" He looked over his shoulder to smirk at a narrowed-eyed Valor. Facing the crowd again, Killian proudly announced, "Is in your presence, my word is law!"

Some of the crowd frowned, murmuring once again. They wondered how that was possible for the Head Alpha to proclaim new laws to their way of life. Only the Elders could do that. But the Community members---even if they knew the law themselves---had that smidgen of doubt to keep them from informing the Elders of these changes. 

Another announcement brought the Community under a numbing spell. One that frightened everyone

The Head Alpha puffed up his chest, announcing with a wide smile of how much he was looking forward to the changes he saw for the community. That they'd prosper better under Killian's rule. 

"And to do that..." The man's brows rose, smirking once again. "I have taken under my wing one of your own. One who now follows only my orders and will ensure each one of you will be kept in line."

Killian chuckled, his eyes gleaming with the gold of his wolf. He could see the reaction he wanted starting on the crowd's faces. They were frowning, some stepping back and it only thrilled Killian more. 

Killian stepped aside, thrusting his arm out to the side and raised his voice as he announced to the crowd, "I give you... Beathach!" 

There was a noisy clattering approaching before heavy stomps and snarling growls made the community step back more. The Community fell into a stunned silence when they turned towards the back of the stage as three of the guards from Killian's community were yanking on the thick heavy chains attached to something big. Something strong. And something vicious. 

One of the guards was startled and grunted as he was knocked backward which revealed a large black wolf in its primal state. The crowd was horrified! None of them have ever been able to fall prey to that level of rage. Not even those Werewolves who lived outside communities in the wild. 

The wolf's already large build looked as if it had increased in size and thickness. Its fur more coarse with the dried blood on parts of his back. One of the large paws reached up and swiped at the middle guard, clawing the man's face who screamed; stumbling back onto the ground.