F O R T Y - S E V E N ~ Micah Plays Cupid

☙☽◯☾❧

"Sebastian?"

The Twilight Savior frowned, groaning as he was snuggling against the pillow Eleni hadn't stolen for once. It took a lot of subconscious effort on Sebastian's part to keep his pillow. Eleni had a habit of shoving hers off the bed and ended up stealing his in the middle of the night.

Sebastian felt two of her fingers playfully walking on the side of his face. It made him grin a bit but then his slumber was pulling him under again. 

"Sebastian!" Eleni laughed. "Wake up, Silly Billy!" She even rolled closer to give kisses to his face. 

The Werewolf growled, nose scrunching before peering an eye open. Eleni grinned at him, raising a brow. With his eye narrowed at her, Eleni's grin widened and informed her fiance that she was hungry.

Sebastian rolled onto his stomach, face buried into the belly of the pillow. 

Again, Eleni laughed; this time sitting up and climbing over to straddle Sebastian. The Werewolf remained still which was fine by Eleni as she got to tease him some more. 

It was slightly difficult with her large belly but Eleni managed to bend to kiss the space right between his shoulder blades. His muscles tightened and a muffled growl was heard. 

Sitting up, Eleni reached over and gently dragged her fingers down his spine. "C'mon, Sleepy Head. You need a good breakfast this morning before you meet with your Bodyguards."

Her fiance muffled something and Eleni frowned, mumbling that she couldn't hear him. Her fiance's head lifted a little, turning a bit to peer at her. 

"Babysitters," Sebastian corrected. "They're my Babysitters."

Eleni shook her head, smiling through a sighed, "Oh, Sebastian. They are only doing their job!"

Sebastian grunted, twisting around which made Eleni yelp. He had to hold onto her to keep Eleni from falling over. Once he was on his back, he still held her waist. He was comfortable with the pillow propping his head up and it allowed him to see her better. 

"I know," Sebastian grumbled, scrunching his nose. "It doesn't mean I have to like it..."

His hands mindlessly trailed down from her hips to her thighs; caressing back and forth while Eleni teased him that he was going to remember this conversation when their son was old enough to complain about having "babysitters" of his own.

Eleni rubbed her belly, smiling, "Ain't that right, Moon Beam?" Her eyes twinkled as she looked back at Sebastian. "Daddy is going to remember this moment when you are a big boy."

Sebastian growled, lowering his gaze to her belly. The golden hue of his wolf took over. Eleni grinned, shaking her head; knowing the father and son were speaking to one another. 

It was a short conversation, however, especially when feeling Sebastian's fingers caressing up her thighs again, this time though they were slipping underneath her nightgown. Eleni frowned, looking down at one of his hands then glanced at the Werewolf smirking at her.

Raising a brow, Eleni asked Sebastian what he was doing. 

"You know what I'm doing, Elle..." Sebastian's golden eyes shimmered at her. "And though I didn't tell him why, our son has agreed to put up his own special barrier to block us out which means..." The Werewolf's brows rose, sitting up a bit. "He won't know that I..." Sebastian kissed her shoulder after lowering her strap off it. "Am about to ravish his mother."