one

Your point of view:

"Mr. and Mrs. Jones were found dead in their house. The police is still trying to catch the murderer. One police officer told us it's a group of criminals. How many people still have to die?" the TV said.

What are you watching Grace?" I heard my mum screaming from upstairs. "Nothing mum!" I screamed back and turned off the TV.

It was a usual day in Vancouver except one thing. We didn't know what or who it was but there were criminals and they came closer and closer. We all were scared to go outside when it was dark.

I sat on the sofa and was bored. A usual day. I touched my long brown curly hair. I never wore make-up or belly-free tops. Or high heels. To make it short...I wasn't a bitch.

It was in the middle of the summer vacation. And it was hot outside.

My mum lived with me. But we lived alone. I didn't know my real dad.

My mum came in the room. "Honey what have you watched?" she asked me. I remembered the couple what died. "It was nothing mum." I said. She didn't know about all this dead's. She never watched TV. The only thing she did was cleaning the house. Or make food. She had some friends put she didn't really meet them.

"It's a hot day honey. Go outside and have fun with your friends." she said. There were a lot of things I never told my mum. Most of the time I was alone outside or in school. I was just an outsider. But I never had a problem with it.

"Ok mum. I go outside." I said. " Be back at 6" she screamed after me.

I went outside. It was to hot. The sun was so bright. I decided to go to a place with enough shadow. The edge of the woods was perfect. It took me 30 minutes to walk to the woods but I didn't care.

The most time when I was bored I went to the woods. It was a place where I felt good. It was always so quiet and peaceful in the woods.

I finally arrived at the edge of the woods. I sat down on the dirty floor. But I didn't care. I sat there for a long time. I thought about everything. I was sad but repressed it every time. I was sad because I was alone. I needed someone to talk to. But who?

I stood up. I had enough. It was to hot to sit there. I just wanted to leave but I saw something on the floor. I could not tell if it was a necklace or a pendant. It shimmered in the sun and it was black as the night. I picked it up. It was a necklace. The black thing had the shape of a donut.

That's what it looked like:

It looked weird. I considered it for a while and then stuffed it in my bag. I looked to the right, to the left and behind me. And there was something or someone behind me.

I turned around. I couldn't tell if it was a pet or a person. It came closer. I could see it better now. It had the shape of a human. It came closer and closer. I started to be afraid.

I turned around and started to walk backt to my house. I looked behind me. The person was following me. I walked faster and faster. The person did the same thing. I didn't know what to do. Should I call the police?

I started to run. I was almost at home. But the person was still behind me. Now closer.

I ran and ran and arrived at my house. I opened the door with my key. But before I went inside I looked behind me. The person was gone. What was that? I closed the door and went to my room. I sat down on the floor. Who was that person?

I sat there and thought and thought. Then I remembered the necklace. It was still in my bag. I went downstairs to my bag, opened it and took out the necklace. I went back to my room with the necklace. I was happy that my mum didn't see me. I locked the door because I didn't want my mum to see the necklace.  But she never came in my room anyway. I put the necklace on my desk. The I went to my bed and tried to sleep. It was just 5pm but I was so tired. I was still so scared. Who was that person behind me?

I looked up to the necklace. What was all this?

It took me long to sleep but after a while it worked and I fell asleep.

-
833 words

So guys that was my first chapter. I hope you liked it. Stay tuned for more chapters. I'm on it.