eighteen

Finn woke up and looked to me. "hey angel. How are you?" he said. I smiled and then I looked down. "What's the matter with you?" he said. "Finn.....Jack did something." I said very quiet. Finn stood up and looked at me. "What do you mean?" he asked and frowned. I didn't answer. He stroked my back with his hand and said; "hey.....you can talk with me." I looked up to him. I was scared about his reaction. "Jack he.....he kissed me. B-But I didn't kiss him back. I-I tried to push him away but he was stronger then me. I'm so sorry Finn." I said. Finn looked at me like he has seen a ghost. "I-I-I can't believe this. He's.....he's my best friend." he said then. "I'm so sorry Finn. I'm so mad a him. I'm so so sorry." I said. I felt terrible and I thought Finn was mad at me. "I'm not mad at you. Of course not. But I'm mad a Jack and-and he'll get what he needs." he said then. He sounded very mad. Like very very mad.

I stood up and looked down at Finn. He looked around the room and then to my leg. "What's with your leg?" he asked. "Oh I don't know. I fainted you know." I said. Finn also stood up and went to me.

"Sorry Grace. I'm sorry I'm in your life and if you wouldn't have met me then this all wouldn't happen." he said and looked down. "I feel sometimes like I'm a monster." "No no. You're not a monster Finn. And without you my life would be a mess. And I would probably be dead." I said and laughed.

Finn looked at me and started to smile. But this smile was so different. It was so beautiful. "this is The prettiest smile I've ever seen" I thought to myself. His teeth were very white. And it looked so beautiful with his full lips.

This is the beautiful smile:

"You're so pretty Wolfhard." I said and nudged him a little bit. He laughed and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You're the prettiest girl on this whole planet." he said. Then he took my hand and we went downstairs were Jack was still on the sofa.

Finn wanted to go to him but I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the kitchen. "Finn it's better you eat something. You should calm down." I said in a quiet voice. "You're right." he said and went to the fridge. I sat down on the dining table and Finn came with some pancakes. (I love pancakes sorry :) )

He gave me a plate and took one for himself. Then he also sat down and started eating the pancakes. I did the same thing and after a while we were done. I put the plates in the sink and went back to Finn. "And? How do you feel?" I asked Finn. "Better. A little bit." he said and stood up. "I guess it's time to talk with Jack." he said wanted to go. I grabbed his arm and stopped him. "Don't hurt him or you. And don't fight with him. It was wrong what he did but don't...,.just don't ok?" I said. He nodded and walked to the living room then.

Was it bad to listen? Probably yes. But I did it anyway. I hid myself and listened to them. I heard them argue but I couldn't see them.

"What have you done?" Finn asked and raised his voice. "What?" Jack asked like nothing happened. "You kissed Grace and you know that I'm in love with her." Finn said. He spoke very loudly. "I-I'm sorry. It was a mistake." Jack said innocent. "Sorry? That's all you say to this?" Finn said louder. "You were my best friend. Best friends don't do things like that. And you know that. I'm disappointed you did this." I heard Jack stood up. "I'm sorry Finn. But I can't do more then apologize." he said. I heard him coming closer. I ran to the kitchen and pretended like nothing happened.

Jack came in and went to the fridge. I didn't look up but I could see him staring at me. "I'm sorry Grace." he said. I felt bad for him. I knew he did something very stupid but it wasn't his fault. "I-It's ok. "I said and looked up. I played with my finger and stood up. Then I went to Finn. He still stood in the living room.

"Finn? Are you ok?" I asked. He looked to me and nodded. But I knew something was wrong. He acted weird and I had to know why. "Finn.....you told me I can talk to you so you can talk to me too." I said and sat down on the sofa. He sighed and also sat down. "How can you do that?" he said and interlocked his hand with my hand. "What do you mean?" I asked and frowned. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "How can you always be so positive? I tried it but.....no." he said. I smiled at him and he also smiled.

"I'm glad to have you Wolfhard." I said. I liked the name Wolfhard. (*wink wink*). "I'm glad to have you to Abernathy." he said and laughed.

"Finn....I don't want to see you and Jack argue. He talked with me and said it was dumb and he doesn't know what came over him. Please forgive him. He's a nice guy and I don't want to destroy your friendship." I said and stared at his eyes. "You didn't destroy our friendship. And I don't know about it. I have to think." he said and stood up. "I'll go to my room and try to calm down ok." he said and smiled. "Sure. You need to calm down. I'll see you later." I said and smiled back. Then he went upstairs to our room.

-
1006 words

I love Wolfhard <3<3