ten

Finn and I stayed in the house for somedays. I could walk again and I felt better.

"What do you want to do here? You know we can't stay forever. We need more food and..." Finn interrupt me. "I know I know Grace but I first have to think. Give me time." he said. I sat down on the sofa and looked up. I was pretty bored.

Finn tried to do a plan. Suddenly I saw Finn shrugging. I looked to him and frowned. "What was that?" I asked him. He looked up to me. He sat on the floor again. "I have a plan!" he said. I sat down next
to him on the floor and touched his hand. "What is your plan Finn?" I asked him. "We have to go out of this house. That's sure. And we have to go back to your house ok?" he said " I explain more later." I frowned again but I trusted him. He knew what he did. We stood up and went to the door. I opened the door and we went outside.

We started walking. It was a long way but Finn knew the direction.

In the woods Finn stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Stay here ok. I look for something." he said. "What!" I said but he was already gone. "Finn what the hell?" I said. So I was there alone.

What the hell was he doing?

After 5 minutes he was still gone. I looked for my phone and then remembered it was at home. Great. I was there alone. What the hell was Finn thinking?

I saw a man walking. "Finn?" I asked but no one responded. I walked to the man. Slowly and carefully. But then I stopped.

The man that I saw was not just a man. It was Steve. I felt my heart pounding faster and my breath going faster. He probably looked for me. Oh no. Where's Finn? I started yelling his name but that was a pretty dumb idea. Steve saw me and started running to me.

Oh no. I also started running. I juts ran but I didn't know where I was running to. I heard Steve right behind me. "Stop running brat. I'll get you anyway!" he said. I tried to run faster but I was very slow. "What would happen if he would catch me?" I thought to myself. I ran trough a bush and ended up at the edge of the woods.

Oh no. I was caught. There was no way out. There was just a tree and a little bit space between the edge of the woods and the bushes. I ran to the tree and tried to hide myself but it was hopeless. He saw me and grabbed my arm. The he took out some ropes and tied me up.

He leaned me against the tree and took out his phone. I sat there still scared and without knowing where Finn was.

Steve starting talking to the other person on the phone. He talked in another language. Why the hell did he talk in another language?

Then he put his phone back in his pocked and smirked at me. "My friends will come and they will kill you. You've done enough. I don't need you because you're destroying my plans. So anything to say?" he said. He laughed evil and looked back down to me. "Wow that's the best place ever. What about that, if you try to untie yourself or something, you'll die." he said and laughed again.

Then he just stared into his phone and didn't talk. Until his friends came. It were 2 mans. They were big and very very muscular. They had tattoos on their whole body and they had all no hair. They looked very threatening.

Behind them there were my mum. Of course. She looked so different. Her always beautiful blond hair was now pink. Her beautiful colorful dresses were all gone. She was wearing black t-shirts and jeans with black boots. She looked like a punker. She had a knife in her hand and smirked at me.

She came closer and stopped right in front of  me. "You have to pay for what you did!" she said and laughed evil. She raised the knife and wanted to cut me but she stopped. Someone screamed from somewhere. All turned around and looked.

"Hey. will this ever stop huh?" the voice said. I recognized the voice. It was Finn. I started to smile. Finn came out of the bush with a big gun. It was a very very big gun. Where the hell did he get this from?

He walked to the big mans and pointed on them with the gun. They looked down. But what was that. They looked scared. "Catch him man. Come on! What are you waiting for!" Steve yelled from the side. The mans just stared to Steve and then ran away. Wow. Then Finn walked to Steve and pointed to him with the gun.

Steve just smirked and put out a normal police gun (sorry I don't know much about guns ;)

Finn frowned and put down the gun. That was a mistake. Steve kicked the gun with his foot and it fell down the cliff.

He was such an idiot. "Finn!" I screamed. My mum wrapped her hand around my neck and I couldn't breath. "Shut up!" she said. Then she stopped and I breathed again. At this moment I saw Finn fighting with Steve.

I knew Finn wouldn't make it because Steve had a gun. "Stop Finn!! You'll die!!" I screamed again. My mum grabbed my neck again and with the other hand the knife. She raised the knife again. Oh no. "I said Shut up!" she screamed in my face and pressed the knife in my cheek. I screamed.

It felt so unbearable.  First I got hot then cold. I could feel the cold knife in my cheek. My mum pulled out the knife again and blood began to flow from my cheek. But it wasn't very much blood.

I screamed again and Finn looked up to me. That was a mistake. "Grace!" he screamed. And at this moment Steve wrapped his arms around him and pointed the gun to his head. "So bye!" he said.

But then we heard police sirens. "Hurry up!" My mum said. "Ok! Well we make it worse." he said. Finn tried to flee but Steve was to strong. Steve grabbed Finn and threw him down the cliff. I felt my heart falling down. My whole heart stopped pounding for a moment. "NO!" I screamed. My mum and Steve ran away and I screamed Finn's name. He wouldn't make it. There were rocks under the cliff. No no no. Why? Why him?

I cried and cried. "No! Finn!" I screamed again. I tried to untie myself. But there were already some police mans and did this for me. "what happened? Are you ok Miss?" The police man asked. I didn't hear him. I ran down some ways and tried to come down. I had to find Finn. He had to be alive. "He must be in the water!" I thought to myself. I was still crying so hard. "Please Finn be alive." I said.

-
1217 words

Bad vibes