nineteen

I continued sitting on the sofa for a while until I decided to take a bath. I went to the bathroom and unlocked the door behind me. Then I turned on the water an waited until bathtub was full.

The bathroom was actually pretty cool and big. It was a bathroom with black tiles on the floor and grey tiles on the wall. The bathtub was very big and there was also a big shower and a big sink. And there was a toilet of course. Most of the things were in black, white or grey. Sometime they were gold too. It was just a beautiful bathroom.

I took off my clothes and slowly got into the bathtub. The water was warm and it calmed me down immediately. I staid in there for a while but then I got out of the bathtub and looked for my clothes. But the only thing I found was my bra and my underwear. "Shit!" I whispered. I forgot my clothes. And the worse part of it was  my bra and my underwear. They were red and were made out of ruffles. "Great!" I said and locked for a towel. It wasn't there too.

I looked around and around but there was nothing. Then I slowly went to the door and unlocked it. I pushed down the door handle and looked to my right and to my left. It looked like no one was there.

Then I sneaked outside. I had to look for some clothes. Or a towel. I started looking for a towel but I didn't find one. I went to the living room and looked for a blanket but there was also nothing. "Shit!" I said again. Probably a little bit to loud cause Jack came in. He first looked down but I was so shocked that I forgot to hide myself. And then he looked up and stopped immediately. "Um.....hey." I said embarrassed. "Um......W-W-What.....why do you...." I interrupt him. I knew what he wanted to say. "I-I took a bath and then.....you know I-I forgot my clothes." I said and touched the back of my head.

I looked down. But then I heard a voice. I looked up again and saw Jack looking behind him and what I saw was even more embarrassing. Finn stood there. "It's not what it looks like F-Finn?" he said. "F-Finn I just...." he interrupt me; "what is going on here?" "I took a bath and forgot my towel and my clothes and I looked for a blanket and then Jack came in." I explained to him. I spoke so fast. "Ok Ok. At first we need some clothes. You're shaking." hs said and walked in my direction. He took off his pullover and gave it to me. (he's wearing a t-shirt under it you little rascal ;)) I pulled over the pullover and then Finn wrapped his arms around me. Then we sat down on the sofa.

"It'll get warmer." he said. I smiled and looked up to Jack. He looked very mad and I knew what was going on in his head. He was jealous. Then he went outside of the room.

It was already dark outside. Next to the sofa were big windows. 4 meters high. I looked outside but I couldn't see anything. It was to dark. "Come, I turn on the fireplace." he said and stood up. "Wait Finn. It's ok. I'm not cold I just want something to wear." I said and laughed. "Um I can give you some trousers." he said and ran upstairs. He came back with some trousers. I took it and gave Finn a kiss on his cheek. He started blushing.

"I guess it's pretty late. I'll go to bed. What's with you?" I asked him. "I'll stay here. I slept already. So I guess I don't need sleep right now." he said. "Well then good night wolfhard." I said and gave him a kiss. "Good night angel." he said and smiled softly. I smiled back end went upstairs.

I the room I immediately went to bed and fell asleep pretty fast.

In the middle of the night I woke up. "Grace." someone whispered behind me. I turned around. I was half awake half sleeping. It was Finn. "Finn what the hell? Do you know what time it is?" I said quietly and rubbed my eyes. "I know I know. I'm so sorry but it's just the perfect time." he said and smiled. "For what? What do want to do in the middle of the night?" I asked him and frowned. Then I stood up and yawned. "That's a surprise." he said and smiled even more. "Well....I guess I have to wear a blindfold or something?" I asked and laughed. "No not really. But we'll go outside so it's better you wear a jacket." he said. I went to the corner and took a jacket. It laid there for very long. Then I went back to Finn.

He took my hand and we went outside of the room. "Why do you want to go outside at night?" I whispered. "Surprise." he said again and laughed quiet. We went down the stairs and to the front door. Then we went outside.

It wasn't pretty cold outside. The moon and the stars were so beautiful and the sky was completely free again. There were no clouds at all.

"We have to walk a little bit. Is that ok?" he asked. "Yeah sure. I'm already awake so yeah." I said and laughed. He smiled and took my hand. Then he started walking with me. Where did he take me? l

-
947 words

What is he going to do? ;)