fourteen

1 month has passed. The whole time we stayed at Jack's house. We had to wait until Finn's crutches would be gone. It wouldn't work with them. Finn could walk again. That was the perfect moment to do it.

We all sat in the living room and tried to do a plan. Jack was in it. He knew all about Finn and tried to help us.

"So and what should I do?" I asked Finn. He looked up to me. "I think it's better you do nothing dangerous. We want to protect you and I don't want you to get hurt." he said. "But I can't just watch how you both hurt yourself." I said and stood up. Finn and Jack were really in this. They wanted to protect me together. And Jack only knew me for a month.

"I have the perfect plan!" Finn said and stood up. "We'll need weapons!" he said. Jack ran down some stairs and came back with some weapons. Totally normal to have weapons in your house yes. "We'll go in this house and try to shoot Steve. This is the only way." Jack said. "But there are also other people. My mum and muscular mans. What's with them?" I asked. "We'll make this. We're now 3 people." he said. Finn was very sure with his plan. But I wasn't. I knew something will go wrong. And I was afraid someone could die or hurt themself pretty hard.

Finn and Jack took some weapons and one big gun. "Take one two. If something happens to us you need to protect yourself!" Jack said. I picked up one of those police guns and put it in my pocket. Then we went outside to a black car.

Jack had a driver license so he drove us. We didn't talk in the car until we arrived at my old house.

We went outside of the car and up to the door. No one was there so we opened the door and went inside the house. I was so scared. I didn't even know how to use a gun. We walked down the corridors and looked for Steve, my mother or someone else. I followed Finn and Jack. They seemed like they knew what they did. We went dome the stairs to the room where I was in a few days ago. It was still as dark as it was when I was in it. "You look there and you look there." Finn whispered and went to the other side. I didn't know what was happening here.

I looked in a corner for things that we could use. But what I found was something else. A door. And it wasn't even unlocked. I slowly opened the door and went into the room. It was not even dark in the room.

The room was full with pictures and maps and computers or weapons. On the wall were thousand of pictures. I looked on everything. It seemed like I was not the only person Steve was watching. There were also other people he watched. I stopped on one picture that shocked me. It was a baby picture of a baby and under the picture was a date.

12/03/02

This date stood under the picture. This date was my birthday. There were lines and I followed them. They brought me to a picture were my mum was in the hospital. It was after I was born. But next to her there was a man. Not just a man. The man was Steve. He looked different but I could see it was him.

I was shocked. This all. What if....if Steve knows my dad? Or what If he is...? Oh no.

I ran back to the door and outside into the dark room. "Finn! Finn! I think Steve is my..." someone interrupt me,"....dad?" oh no. I knew this voice. This voice could only be the voice of one man. Steve. He came closer and laughed evil.

I saw two of these mans and one of them had Finn and one if them had Jack. They had wrapped their arms around them so they wouldn't leave.

"Steve!" I said. "Yeah it's me. And I have to say you're pretty smart. You made this whole decision in a few minutes." he said. "Let them go. Let Finn and Jack go." I said. "Why should I?"he asked. "please let them go you can take me!" I said. "Oh no not so fast. I won't let them go!" he said and laughed again. "I knew it the whole time. It was i. front of me. You were in front of my. I hadn't recognized my own dad!" I said. "You're very very smart Grace. I could use that. Would you might join my team? I could give you everything you want? Just say yes." he said and looked at my with big eyes.

"Never!" I said. "Well I gues wrong answer. Do you want to say anything to your little friends?" he asked annoyed. "What?" I asked. "Oh I will make them to my team partners." he said and laughed again. "How do you want to do that?" I asked him. He could never do it. "I'll make jt with this little think." he said and showed me a little machine. It looked like a hat. "After they were under this they want to join me. Believe me!" he said.

Finn and Jack both tried to speak but those mans had their hands on their mouths.

"Let's start with you!" he said and pointed on Jack. "No!" I said and tried to run to him but another man grabbed me so I couldn't help them.

It all went fast. Jack tried to flee but he had already the hat on his head and it was already working. "No! No! Stop with it!" I screamed and the man covered my mouth again. The machine stopped and Jack went to Steve with an evil smirk. He looked like a robot. I had big eyes and tried to say something but I couldn't. "This will hurt more!" he said. The man grabbed Finn and Steve put the hat on his head. I tried to flee. That was to much. They couldn't do that with Finn. I tried to scream his name and he tried to flee and scream back. But it was hopeless.

Steve turned on the hat and it started to work. I screamed and tried to go. I screamed through the man's hand and the tears fell down my cheek.

The hat turned off and Finn went also to Steve. The man let me go and I went to Finn with tears all over my face. I stopped right in front of him. "Finn i-it's me Grace. I'm here. Your little angel?" I said. More tears fell down my face.

Finn looked down to me with the face of a robot without any emotion and said:" The only thing I see is some kind of ugly girl what I want to kill right now in front of everyone!"

-
1188 words