twenty

'listen to the song when this comes '••'. If it is done, just play it again'

We arrived at the edge of the woods. I looked at Finn and frowned. He just smiled and continued walking. We walked and walked until Finn stopped. "What's now?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "I want you to close your eyes." he said in a soft voice. "It's already dark here in the woods at night so why?" I asked. I was curious what he wanted to do. "Just close your eyes already." he said and laughed cute,"give me your hand. I guide you." I hesitantly closed my eyes and Finn started walking again. I was scared I would walk against a wood.

••

Then he stopped. I had still my eyes closed. I heard water and animals. It was very calming. "You can open your eyes now." Finn said in a soft voice again. I slowly opened my eyes and what I saw made me more than happy.

We were on a little lake. It was like a whole in the middle of the woods. And in this whole was a lake with little animals. There were little candles in glass and there was a blanket on the floor. It wasn't dark. The candles made everything bright. There were also beautiful flowers and plants. The blanket was on the edge of the water.

I turned around to Finn with little tears in my eyes. "Finn this is...." I couldn't talk. I was so shocked. "Do.....do you like it?" he asked me uncertainly. "If I like it. Finn I-I love it. This is the most beautiful thing someone has ever done for me." I said and hugged him. "I love you more than anything else." I said into the hug. "I love you too Grace." he said. Then he picked me up and wore me to the blanket. "Let me down Wolfhard." I screamed and laughed.

He let me down on the blanket and sat down next to me. "I want to show you something." he said and laid down. I also laid down in his arms and asked: "what do you want to show me?". He pointed to the sky. "Look up there." he said. I looked up and Finn took my hand. We stared to the sky.

It was full of stars and the moon was so bright. "Hey look there's a shooting star. Make a wish." Finn said. I thought about a wish and said; "I have one.". Finn looked to me and I looked to him. "What was your wish?" he asked in a soft voice. "to spend the rest of my life with the person I love. You." I said. Finn started to smile. It was such a beautiful smile. The prettiest I had ever seen. "I love you Grace Abernathy." He said. "I love you Finn Wolfhard." I said.

He came closer and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes too and waited until his soft lips touched my lips. They moved in sync. It was a very passionate kiss. This kiss felt different then every other kiss. Finn's hand ran trough my hair and my hand was on his cheek. I felt his warm hand always on my head. I didn't want this to end.

He stopped kissing me and stared into my eyes. In the moonlight his eyes looked so beautiful. They were so beautiful honey yellow-brown. And his freckles were so pretty and how his lips were always open. The only thing I could think about when I saw them was to kiss them.

Finn touched my cheek and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Then he stood up. I was still laying on the blanket. Finn looked down to me and smiled. "Well how about some swimming?" he said. "What? I have no swimsuit or bikini." I said and frowned. "Who cares. We can go in our underwear." he said and laughed. Finn pulled me up. Then he took off his close and the only thing he didn't take off was his underwear.

I blushed a lot and Finn just smiled at me. "Now it's your turn." he said laughing. I hesitated. "Come on. I've already seen your underwear." he said and smiled. Then I took of my clothes and we went to the lake.

Finn jumped into the lake and laughed. I hesitated again. "Come on. The water is clear. You don't want to let me swim here all alone, do you?" he said and smirked. I also jumped into the water and Finn laughed at me. I nudged him and we had a water fight.

After a while we went to the blanket. "You can use the blanket." he said friendly. I was shaking. "No we can use it together." I said. The blanket was very very big so it was enough for two of us. "We cuddled us i to the blanket until we were dry and then we stood up. "The sun will rise in a few minutes. Let's go. We have to watch the sunrise." Finn said. We went to the place where we could see the sky the most and stayed there. I had the blanket and was cuddled into it. Finn wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"Finn....why....I mean why this all here?" I asked him. He looked down to me and smiled. "Because I love you Grace. And you had to fight, to cry, you were injured. I wanted to give you something after everything you've been through." he said. I looked at him and smiled. "That's the cutest thing has ever done and said to me." I said. "I love you Finn." "I love you too Grace." he said.

We watched the sun rising. It was such a beautiful thing. Finn held my hand the whole time. It got brighter and brighter until the morning sun was there.

"I think it's better we go now. What will Jack think if we aren't home?" I said. "Sure. As you wish. Let's go take on our clothes." he said. We went back to the place where our clothes were and put them on again. Then we started walking back. That was the best thing that ever happened to me. What could go wrong now?

-
1058 words

I hope you enjoyed the love. You can see how single I am :)