six

We sat there and I didn't know what to do. What was his problem with the police?

I stood up. It was now 12am. I wanted to see how he acted.

"Finn I trust you. But don't try to play with me. I'll see it!" I said. "I won't. Thank you for trusting me." he said and smiled.

"I wonder where my mum is. I haven's seen her since yesterday." I said. "She's probably in her room or something. Your house is so huge. It's hard to find someone." he said. "yes you're right!" I said and laughed. "What could we do?" "Let's watch a movie!" Finn said and I nodded. We headed downstairs and we went to the TV. We sat down on the sofa and I turned on the TV. Then I went to Netflix and looked for a movie we could watch. "What do you want to watch?" I asked Finn. "I want a horror movie!" he said and smirked. I looked at him with a scared face. Then I looked for good horror movies. "Here are two I know: Hush or Cam?" I asked. "Let's watch Cam. I know this movie too. He smirked at me and I started the movie.

I was scared several times and Finn laughed at me every time.

At the end of the movie I noticed Finn's arm on my back. I became red. He noticed it too and took his hand away. The movie was over and I turned the TV off. "That was horrible!" I said. I was so scared. "It was't. You say that just because you're a scaredy-cat." he said and laughed. I nudged him against the arm. We went back to my room and I looked at the time. "Oh my gosh this movie took 3 hours. It's already 3pm. How the time flies." I said.

Finn said down on my bed and looked up to me. "Hey Finn? Would it bother you if I take a bath?" I asked. "No no! Take your time to calm down it's ok." he said. "Thank you!" I said and went outside. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I undressed and let water in the bathtub.

After a while the bathtub was full and I got into the warm water. I closed my eyes and tried to think. "Finn didn't act like he was bad or something. He was actually pretty nice. What if he really tries to protect me?" I thought to myself.

After 1 hour I was done with my bath. I got out of the bathtub and took my towel. Then I looked for my clothes. But what was this? I couldn't find them. I forgot them in my room. And Finn was still in there. What should I do?

I thought and thought but it did not lead past. I had to go to my room. I unlocked the door and went to my room. I slowly opened the door and saw Finn was sleeping in my bed. Jackpot! I sneaked into the room and to my wardrobe. I looked for clothes and tried to be quiet.

After I've found some clothes I went to the door. But I stopped after someone said my name. "Grace?" the voice said. I recognized the voice. It was Finn. Oh no. "Um sorry I w-woke you u-up. I-I forgot my clothes." I said and blushed. I was so embarrassed. Finn turned around and continue sleeping. He was probably half asleep.

I went to the bathroom and put on my clothes. Then I went out of the bathroom and back in my room. Finn still slept. It was now 5pm.

"Hey Finnie. It's time to wake up." I said and giggled. He looked pretty cute when he slept. "Grace?" he said with a soft voice.  "Yeah looks like it's me." I said again and giggled. He stood up and looked around. "What happened?" he ask. He was totally confused. "I was in the bathroom and you fell asleep." I said and laughed again. "Sorry." he said and touched the back of his head. His curls hang in all directions, but he looked cute. "What time is it?" he asked. "Almost 6pm." I said.

I sat down next to him on my bed. We looked in our phones and didn't talk much. At 7pm I put my phone away. I looked at finn who still looked in his phone. He didn't notice I was staring at him. He continued looking in his phone.

I looked in his beautiful face. He was such a pretty person. All I could look at was his beautiful lips. They were so soft and full.

At this moment Finn looked in my face. I blushed. "What are you looking at?" he asked. "Um n-n-nothing." I said. I stood up. My cheeks burned. I went to my mirror and looked at my cheeks until they were back to normal. Then I went back to Finn. "I guess I better go to bed." I said. I wasn't so tired but I wanted to calm down. "Sure. I go in the guest room" he said. He looked so pretty. I've never seen him so pretty. I became red again. "Good night Grace." he said. He looked at me with a big smile. He came and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and said: "good night."

He went outside of the room and closed the door. I looked for my pajamas. The only thing I found was short shorts and a big T-shirt. The T-shirt was so big that it hung up to my knees. It was now 8pm. I went to my bed and took my phone again. There was a message from Finn:

Finn: sleep well <3

I started to blush again and smiled. I put my phone away and tried to sleep. I couldn't sleep. Again. Wow. What was going on with me?

-
1000 words