twenty-two

3 days have passed. Lia visited us every day and she was always with Finn. And Jack. I wonder why he didn't notice it.

It was now pretty early. Finn still slept next to me. His arm was wrapped around me so it was hard for me to move. I tried and tried to get out of the bed.

After a while I did it. And Finn was also still sleeping. Nice. I went downstairs and sat down on the sofa in the living room. It was still dark outside. I looked around. Lia slept in our house. She slept in Jack's room. I knew she would come to me.

And I wasn't wrong after a while she came down the stairs. She walked to the living room but she looked in her phone. "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" I asked her and smirked. She shrugged and sat down the sofa. "Answer my question!" I said. "I could ask you the same thing." she said. She imitated my voice. I sighed and stood up. "Ok! I want to know something. Why are you so rude? or better why are you so rude to me? I haven't done anything." I said. She looked up. "Oh sweetie do you really thing I tell you my plan." she said. She always spoke in a bitchi voice. "Tell me!" I said and raised my voice. "Why should I?" she asked.

I walked around and then I stopped again. "I could tell Jack about your little thing. You're always with Finn and I can see you're flirting with him. I'm not dump." I said. "I'm not so sure about that." she said and smirked. "Tell me or I tell Jack about your secret!" I said and folded my arms in front of my chest. "Ok Ok. I'll tell you!" she said. I knew she didn't want me to tell Jack about it. "I do it but you say nothing to Jack!" she said. I nodded. It was obviously a lie what I said but I knew she was bad.

"My plan is to make everyone believing me and trusting me and then I'll kill everyone and then I can have this house." she said and laughed. "Why would she tell me that?" I thought to myself. "And now there you know my secret I have to kill you." she said and smirked. Her hand went slowly into her pocket. She was very close to me and my back touched the wall. "I swear I'm not going to tell anyone about it. Please?" I said. I was scared. She was very strong and I couldn't do anything. I was in a corner. I couldn't go to the right or the left and Lia was in front of me.

Her hand was not in the pocket anymore. And in her hand was a gun. I raised my hands because I really thought that would help. "Say goodbye to your life." she said and smirked. Then she pointed the gun to me. "Please Lia?" I said. She just smirked. She started counting. "three...." I started to shake. "two...." I closed my eyes and whispered: "I love you Finn.". "O....." someone interrupt her.I opened my eyes and saw Lia looking back. I did the same thing. There was Finn. "Let the gun down." he said. He spoke very loudly. "No!" she said. She turned back around and in the next moment she shot into my stomach. "No!" I heard Finn screaming

I looked down to the wound and then back to Lia without breathing once. Then I fell to the ground. It hurt to breath. Blood was on my hands. I saw Lia running away and Finn running to me. "Grace!" he screamed. He pushed up my head and laid it down on his leg. "Grace. Oh no!" he said. He touched my wound and tried to do something. "Keep-Keep breathing. It's going to be ok." he said. "Jack!!! come down. Now." I saw little tears in his eyes. "Finn...." I started but I couldn't finish my sentence.

The last thing I saw was Jack coming down the stairs and running in my direction. Then I fainted.

I woke up in a hospital room. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. It was obvious. I was in a hospital. There were big windows next to me and some flowers. And it was a single room. There was a TV in front of me. It was a normal hospital room.

"What happened?" I asked myself. I couldn't really remember what happened. Then I heard the door. Someone came in. I heard Finn and Jack's voice. Finn saw me and walked to me. He gave me a hug. "Oh my god. I thought you would never wake up?" he said and smiled at me. His smiled was so beautiful.

Like this:

"W-What happened?" I asked

"W-What happened?" I asked. Jack came. "You were in a coma " he said. Finn took my hand and interlocked his hand with my hand. I looked at him. "What? For how long?" I asked with big eyes. "Like almost a month." Finn said. "I was so scared you wouldn't wake up Grace. I didn't know what to do. I'm so sorry." "It's ok Finn. I'm ok." I said and stroked his head. He smiled again and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "What is with Lia?" I asked.

They both looked down. "She's gone. We don't know where she is. I'm sorry. We were blind." Jack said. "She gave us both the same drink at different times. In this drink was something. I'm sorry" Finn said. I knew it the whole time. she did something with them.

"I knew it. She was so rude and.....it was just obvious." I said. "I'm not mad guys." I smiled at them. They both smiled back. "It's better we look for a doctor." Jack said. "No wait. I look for a doctor. I want to give you both some time alone." Jack walked outside the room and closed the door.

-
1016 words