nine

I still stood there. The voices became louder and louder, but I still didn't know wich way I could choose. I looked around and around and walked to the door that was in the corner. I just had to hid. I didn't know what my mum and Steve would do if they would find me. I ended up in a corridor and there was a door to the outside. I did it. I found the door.

I slowly walked to the door and opened it. I recognized the place. I was at my old house. My old house was not so big but it was old and broken. I heard the voices again. It was now or never. I started to run. I ran and ran and ran. I didn't know where I ran to but I had to survive. I ran through a little forest and ended up at the edge of a cliff. The cliff was pretty high and there were some rocks on the ground. It wasn't save to jump.

I slowly walked back and walked into a tree. I was so done. I was tired and so out of breath. But I wasn't dead.

I fell asleep on the dirty floor and slept there for over 2 hours. Then I woke up. It was pretty weird for me to wake up on a cliff. I heard the water on the ground of the cliff. It sounded threatening. I stood up. I didn't know where I was or where Finn was. I knew what Finn did but he was the only person that helped me. I had to find him. I looked down at me. I was totally dirty and my clothes were torn.

I started walking. I didn't really know where this mini house were but I walked into the direction where I thought it was. "Finn!" I yelled. It was so quiet.

I was so scared. It was impossible to find the house. And it was ridiculous to think I would find the house. "Finn it's me Grace!" I screamed again. I was mad at myself. Why did I run away?

I walked trough a little woods and I ended up in a meadow. I recognized the place. I knew where I was. And I knew where the house was. I ran and screamed Finn's name.

I stopped because I saw the house. I slowly walked to the house and opened the door. I was still shocked that I found the house. It was very quiet and dark in the house. It didn't
look like someone was here. But Finn had to be here. I wasn't gone for days. It was only a few hours. "Finn where are you?" I screamed again. What if the caught Finn? What if he's in danger?

I walked back to the door and went outside. I ran to back into the woods. "Finn! Finn where are you?" I had to find him. I ran.....and ran. Then I fell to the floor. I stumbled over a rock. I tried to get up but my leg was hurt. I couldn't walk. Oh no.

What if Steve or my Mum comes back? I couldn't run or walk. "Finn?" I said but very quiet. I closed my eyes and tried to calm
down. There had to be a way. I had to find him. I crawled over the floor and tried to move forward. I injured both hands and they started to bleed. So I lay there. On the dirty floor with wounds on my whole body. I didn't know where Finn was or if he was alive and I couldn't even walk.

I didn't even try to get up again. I gave up. I closed my eyes. I tried to calm down again. My heart was pounding very fast. What should I do?

I was so tired and I was weak.

I laid there for a long time. But then I saw a person. I just saw the shape of a human. Was that Finn? "Finn i-i-is that you?" I said but so quiet that no one could hear it. I saw the person running in my direction. I heart a voice and I recognized the voice. It was Finn.

"F-Finn?" I asked again. "What happened? Are you ok?" he said. "F-Finn....my mum.....and Steve..."I started but Finn interrupted me. "I'll bring you to the house and we look first at you. You look terrible what happened?" he asked. I heard he was worried. I didn't say something and just closed my eyes. I was to tired. I fell asleep.

After a while I woke up on a sofa and realized I was in the house. Finn sat on the floor next to me. He was holding my hand but he looked down. "Finn?" I asked. He looked up in my face and smiled. "Grace you're back." he said. "I'm sorry for running away. You were right the whole time." I said. "What happened to you? I tried to find you but I couldn't. I was so scared." he said. He interlocked his hand with my hand and came closer. "Steve kidnapped me and took me to a dark room. He tied me up and there was my mum. She works with him. They wanted to kill me but I untied myself and ran away. And I tried to find you but..." I stopped. I broke down in tears. "Hey hey hey don't cry Grace." Finns aid and hugged me.

I immediately stopped crying. Finn's voice always made me feel better. "My mum...she never loved me Finn." I said. "You don't need her. She's a monster!" Finn said. Then he looked down. "I'm a monster too but there is a reason why I listened to Steve and killed the people." I looked up in his face. "What?" I asked. He sighed and started to talk: "Grace.....he said if I wouldn't kill these people he.....he would kill....you." he said. I was shocked. What did he mean?

"How long do you know me?" I asked. "Long." he said. That was the only thing he said to this. "I couldn't live without Grace. The thought that you're dead....."he said. "I had to do it. I couldn't let him kill you but one day I was done. I didn't want to do this anymore and I ran away. Now he wants to kill you. I'm so sorry Grace it's all my fault." he said and looked down again.

"Finn it's not your fault. I also ran away. It's bot you fault." I said and touched his cheek. He looked up to me. I sat down on the floor next to him and looked into his beautiful eyes. "It is not your fault!" I said again. He slowly came closer and I felt his lips on my lips. They were still so soft. I touched his cheek with my hand and he touched my hair.

Then we stopped. He looked in my eyes and smiled. "It's going to be ok Grace. And I'll protect you no matter what happens." he said. I also smiled and we started to cuddle a little bit. He played with my hair. "Try to calm down ok. You need that." Finn said.

I laid in his arms. How? After all what happened could I stay like that?

-
1238 words

I have nothing to say again :)