seventeen

Finn took a few steps back and looked at me. "Is is you Finn?" I asked Finn uncertain. "It is me Grace.....I-I'm.....thank you." he said and looked down. "I-I feel so bad. What I made is-is not ok. I could've killed you. And your leg....we need to go to the hospital." he said and looked at me again. "It's ok Finn...I'm ok. I'm happy you're back." I said. "You did it. You brought me back. I never knew someone like you. I love you Grace Abernathy." he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're the boy of my dreams. I love you too Finn Wolfhard." I said and we kissed each other again.

Jack interrupt us; "Imm sorry I have to cut this love line but it's better we go out of this house." he said and went to us. Finn stopped kissing me and took my hand. "We can go outside. I think my car is still there." Jack said and went to the door and then upstairs. We followed him.

Outside of the house we went to the car that stood still there. "Wow. After all this the car is still here." I said and laughed. I hobbled a little bit because my leg was still hurt. Finn helped me inside the car and instead of sitting next to Jack he sat down next to me in the back.

"Well don't make dirty things back there. This car is clean." Jack said and laughed. I looked at him in disgust and then turned to Finn who now sat next to me. His arm was wrapped around me.

Jack's car was pretty big. Next to me and Finn was so much space. I leaned my head down on Finn's shoulder and closed my eyes. "I missed you." I whispered. "I missed you too angel." he said and kissed my head. He started to play with my hair and that calmed me down.

When we arrived I thought we were at the hospital but we weren't. We were at Jack's house.

Jack got out of the car and Finn helped me out. We went inside his house and I sat down on the sofa. "I thought we would go to the hospital." I said. Jack looked at me. "what should we tell the doctors why you have a gun bullet in your leg?" he said. "At this point he was right. The doctors would ask. But what should we do about it then ?" I thought to myself. "What should we do then?" I asked. "I'm gonna make it." Jack said and smiled. "What no. Never." I said and shook my head. Jack wasn't a doctor so it was obvious. I wouldn't let him do that to me.

"I'm sorry Grace but it's the only way. You just need to calm down. I'll make it fast." he said. Finn joined. "what's going on?" he asked. "Jack thinks he can take out the gun bullet. He said we can't go in the hospital because the doctors would ask questions about it." I said. I was sure Finn wouldn't be ok with it. "I think Jack is right. I'm sorry Grace but....we need to do it. I'll help you." he said and sat down next to me. "What? Now?" I asked. I was so scared. Finn took my hand and I heard Jack coming closer. I looked to him and in his hand was a scissor. "Wait. You're not going to do it with a scissor right?" I looked down at the scissor and then at Jack. He just nodded and sat down in front of me.

"Are you ready Grace?" he asked. "N—" I couldn't finish my sentence. Jack started using the scissor in my leg. I started screaming. I felt how the scissor moved in my leg. My heart was pounding so fast and my breath went very fast. I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. It was so cold and hot and I had a headache. Then was fainted. That was obviously to much for me (sorry guys *wink wink*)

I woke up on the sofa and touched my head. It was dark outside and there was blood on the floor. I had a bandage on my leg. Wow Jack did it really.

"Finn? Jack?" I yelled. "I'm here" I heard a voice. It was Jack. He came in and sat down next to me. "Great job. You did it. I fainted but you did it." I said. Jack smiled. "Thank you." I saw how red he was.

"Where's Finn?" I asked. "He sleeps upstairs." he said. "Hey I wanted to thank you for helping me. Without Finn wouldn't be here. Thanks." I said and hugged him. "It's ok. I just did what I had to do." he said and smiled.

"I would do anything for you. You seem very nice and....I like you." he said and touched the back of his head. "Oh...yeah I like you too. As a friend." I said. Jack acted weird. Like very weird. What was going in with him?

Jack stared at me and I tried to stop him. But he continued staring at me. He looked so weird. Then everything happened so fast. But Jack kissed me. I tried to pull him away but he didn't stop. He continued and continued but after a while he stopped.

I immediately stood up. "What was that?" I asked and touched my lips. "I'm sorry.....I shouldn't have done this." he said. "Are you insane. First you kiss me and directly after that you say something like that. You know I love Finn. And he's your friend. How could you do something like that to him?" I asked and went upstairs to Finn and my room.

I was so mad at Jack. How could he do that to Finn? And he knew I loved Finn. That was so not ok. I went inside the room and saw Finn sleeping in his bed. I slowly sat down on the bed and stroked his head. I had to tell him about that.

-
1028 words

Sorry for the bloody moment :(