eleven

I sat in the hospital. It were 2 days after all that happened. My cheek was still injured but it wasn't that bad. I sat in the corridor and waited for a doctor.

After all this I found Finn in the water. He was still breathing a little bit but he was bleeding everywhere. The police mans brought me and Finn to the hospital and since then the doctors tried to save him.

I sat there with my hands on my head. I felt my heart pounding very fast. I saw a doctor walking down the corridor. I stood up and ran to him. "Do you know something about Finn?" I asked the doctor. "Who is Finn?" he asked. "Finn Wolfhard. He fell down a cliff!" I said. "Oh sorry the doctors are still trying to save him." he said. "I'm afraid you habe to wait." he said and wanted to go but I stopped him. "Do you think he'll make it?" I asked  I spoke very quiet. I was scared of the answer. "I'm not sure. You have to sit down and calm down. That's all I can say." he said and then he left.

I sat down on the chair again. I hadn't slept since the accident. I was so tired but I had to stay awake until I knew something about Finn.

I looked down to the floor and ran my hand through my hair. I was so done.

"Wow. You look sad." someone said. I looked up and noticed a boy next to me.

He had black curly hair but his hair was shorter than Finn's. His eyes were brown. They looked like wood. And his lips were small but they had a beautiful color. He wasn't as skinny as Finn and he was smaller than Finn but he kinda looked like him.But he was not as pretty as him. (sorry for the Jack fans here)

That's what he looked like:

"Hello? What's your name?" he asked again

"Hello? What's your name?" he asked again. I looked at him. "I'm Grace." I said. "And who are you waiting for?" he asked. "His name is Finn." I said and looked down. To talk about him made me sad. "Finn Wolfhard?" he asked. "Yeah. How..." he interrupt me. "I'm also waiting for him." he said,"I know what happened. Wow such a bad thing. I'm so sorry. What is he for you? I mean I'm his friend but I've never seen you before. He never talked about you." he touched the back of his head and smiled awkwardly. "I'm something like his girlfriend." I said. "Woah. Cool. I mean I'm not wondering. You look pretty good." he said. I smiled. "Thank you." I said.

I saw a doctor on the side. He looked down at some papers and wrote down some things. I stood up and went to the doctor. "Excuse me. could you please help me." I said shyly. I tried not to be rude. He looked up and smiled. "Yeah sure. What can I do for you?" he said. It was a younger doctor with blond hair. He had blue eyes and small lips. But he wasn't my type (*wink wink*)

"I'm looking for Finn Wolfhard. Do you know something about him?" I asked. He looked down and studied his papers. "I'm sorry there is nothing new. Oh wait. There is something. The doctors will be ready soon. Certainly." he said. "So he's ok?" I asked again. "I don't know. It just says when they come back. Not if he's.....you know. I'm really sorry, I couldn't help that much." he said and touched my shoulder with his hand. Then he looked back at his papers.

I walked back to the chairs where the boy was and sat down next to him again. I was happy someone talked to me. "And?" he asked. I looked down to the floor. "Nothing new." I said. "Hey. Just try to.... I don't know think positive." he said and stroked my back. "How? I'm waiting so long. Since 2 days. And he's still in there." I said. He also looked down. "Hey what's your name?" I said. "Oh um....I'm Jack. Jack Dylan Grazer." he said. I smiled. "Wow. Cool. Sounds like the perfect name for you and smiled a little bit.

We continued sitting there for hours. It was already pretty late and it was dark outside. I was so scared. What would happen if Finn wouldn't be alive?

"Oh man what time is it?" Jack asked me and touched his forehead. I looked up at the clock that was on the wall. "It's 11:46pm." I said. "Oh man. I'm so sorry. I fell asleep." he said. "It's ok. It's late so I understand that." I said and laughed a little bit. I was so tired but I still didn't want to sleep.

I stood up and looked around. No one was there. "Wow I..." something interrupt me. It was a loud noise.

I looked in the direction from wich the noice came. There were two doctors and they pulled a bed into a room. "Do you think it's..."I said and looked down to Jack. "Let's go look!" he said. We stood up and went to the room. Before we could get into the room the doctors came out again and looked at us. One of the doctors walked away but the other one stood still in front of us. "I'm sorry but what are you doing here?" she asked. "I'm sorry but who was the person on the bed?" I asked. "That....oh that was just one of our patient." she said and wanted to go. "Is it Finn Wolfhard?" I asked. "Yeah....it is finn wolfhard." she frowned and walked away.

I nodded at Jack and he nodded back.  I touched the door handle and I slowly pulled it down.

-
978 words

The only thing I have to say is....TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER. Netflix finally gave us the Stranger Things 3 Trailer and I'm very happy about it. Go watch it if you want. Stranger Things is fucking awesome.