seven

I looked at my phone. It was 9pm. I still couldn't sleep. Man what was going on right now?

I stood up. I walked through my room. I went to my desk then back to my bed. I couldn't sleep. I bit my lip. I went outside of my room. I slowly walked to Finn's door. I wanted to open his door but someone opened the door from inside. Of curse it was Finn. I stopped just before I ran into him. We stood there. It was quiet and we stared at each other.

He looked right into my eyes then down to my lips and back in my eyes. It all was so fast. He looked down at my lips and stayed there with his eyes. Then he kissed me. I felt his arms on my waist pulling me closer. With one hand I touched his cheek and with the other one I ran through his hair. The kiss was very passionate. Our lips moved in sync. He pulled me into the guest room still kissing. He closed the door and stopped kissing me. Wow. I was shocked. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. And my heart was pounding so fast. Then I kissed him again.

This time it was a slowly and soft kiss. His lips were so soft and his cheeks felt so soft too. I could feel his perfect cheekbones. Then we stopped.

We looked at each other and didn't say anything. I just kissed him. I couldn't believe it. I turned red and so he did.

"W-W-What was this for?" I asked still with red cheeks. "I wanted to do that since I saw you for the first time." he said and smiled. His smile was so cute. "What do you mean?" I asked. He looked down and then back in my eyes. "I-I-I.....I like you Grace Abernathy." he said and smiled. He said my full name. "You mean you like me?" I asked. My eyes got bigger and bigger. "I l-love you Grace." he said and touched my cheek. "You love me." I said. I touched his hand with my hand. He nodded and smiled. "I-I love you too." I said and smiled.

He went to his bed and lay down. I lay down next to him. He turned his head in my direction and I did the same thing. We looked in each others eyes. He really kissed me. My heart was pounding very fast. He took my hand and closed his eyes. He looked so cute.

I was so calmed and tired. I also closed my eyes and fell asleep pretty fast.

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Finn. I looked right into his eyes. He stared at me. "Dis you watch me the whole time?" I asked and smiled. "um maybe" he said and laughed. Someone knocked on the door and came in. It was the man that was with my mum a few days ago. "Oh I'm sorry. I'm Steve." he said. I looked at him and then to Finn. Finn looked like he was scared. He grabbed my hand. I felt his heart pounding pretty fast. The man looked to Fin and Finn to the man.

What was going on here? "I'll go now!" the man said and closed the door. I looked back to Finn. "What was that? Do you know him?" I asked. He still hold my hand. "Grace....we have to get out of this house! Right now!" he said. He stood up. He was still looking to the door. "What do you mean? Finn you scare me!" I said. Finn looked in my face. "Trust me please Grace. We have to go now!" he said. He took my hand and pulled me downstairs to the door. He opened the door and we wanted to go outside but someone yelled at us. "STOP!" We turned around ant there was Steve. "You'll go back inside and stay here!" he said. He spoke very loud. Finn looked at me. "Do you trust me?" he asked. I looked to Steve and back to Finn then I nodded. "Then run!" he said.

We both ran outside of the house. Steve yelled at us. We ran and ran. Finn still had my hand. He ran into the woods. I heard Steve behind us. We ran and ran until Finn stopped. He sat down behind a stone and I did the same thing. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his breath on my neck. He breathed very fast. We heard Steve walking past us. What was going on here?

We sat there very long and we heard Steve going back to my house. Finn stood up and looked around. "Finn What the hell is going on here?" I said. Finn looked to me and then to the floor. "Finn I want to know what is going on here?" I said again and raised my voice. "Ok calm down!" he said, "I'll take you to a place where we're save." He came back to me and touched my cheek, "I'm sorry Grace but you have to trust me." I didn't know anymore. I aas so confused. He started walking and I followed him.

We walked very long. He didn't talk to me the whole time. We arrived at a house in the middle of nothing. Finn went to the house and opened the door. I followed him again. "No one will find us here, trust me." he said. "The house was in the middle of nothing. It's not so hard to find. So why should it be save?" I thought to myself.

Finn sat down on a sofa. The house was pretty tiny. Finn looked up to me, "It's better we stay in here. Steve will look for us." he said. "But what's with my mum. I haven't seen here for days. She's lost and that has probably to do with this Steve....and....and.." I stopped. I started crying. I was so done. What if my mum is dead?

I fell to the floor and cried. I was so done with all this. What was going on here?

"Hey, hey, hey don't cry Grace. It's going to be ok." he said. I felt his arms around me. I looked up to him and then on the floor. He pushed up my chin with his thumb and looked into my eyes. Then he wiped my tears away with his finger and touched my cheek. "It's going to be ok Grace. You can trust me. I'm here." he said. His voice was soft and calming. I stopped crying and sniffed.

I was so tired and my feed hurt. Finn touched my cheek and gave me a kiss on my forehead. What was going on in this city?

-
1153 words

new chapter. And I have nothing to say. lmao love you guys <3