thirteen

you woke up and turned around. Finn was still sleeping but he still had your hand.

You leaned in and kissed his forehead. His face was so blue and purple and the wound looked still terrible. "I'm so sorry Finn." you whispered. You ran with your finger through his curly hair and smiled. He was even pretty when he looked like that. He was always pretty.

You saw he slowly opened his eyes and stared at you. "Good morning angel" he said very quiet. It made you giggle a little bit and you smiled at him. "You're so cute Mr. Wolfhard." I said and smiled at him. "And you're so beautiful Grace Abernathy." he said and and leaned in to give me a soft kiss.

I stood up and stretched myself. It was 7am. "Do you want something to eat?" I asked him. "Oh the doctors will bring me something. It's hard for me to walk at the moment. He pushed away his blanket and showed me his leg.

It was in a plaster. "It's broken. And my back is also a little bit hurt. It's better I wait." he said. "I'm so sorry Finn. Oh um Finn? There was a boy. He said his name is Jack and he knows you." I said. "Oh that....that's a friend of mine. I'm sure he'll come again. Now get yourself some food you look so hungry." he said and laughed.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I went outside the door and to the coffee machine and took a coffee. Then I went back to Finn's room. There was a doctor next to him.

They both looked up to me. "The girl from yesterday. Hello." she said. "Oh she belongs to me." Finn said and smiled. The doctor frowned and continued talking to Finn. I didn't know what they were talking about. I sat down on a chair and started to drink my coffee until the doctor left.

I looked to Finn and he smiled. "She said I can go. Oh but it better not to stay in this house." he said."Where do you want to stay then?" I asked and frowned. "At Jack's house. His house is big enough." he said.

I just finished drinking my coffee and threw it away  Then I sat down again and we waited for Jack. "He said he'll come back today." I said. Finn nodded and looked outside.

At 1 o'clock Jack finally came and agreed to take us to his house. Finn had to walk on crutches and Jack helped him. We took a taxi to his home and arrived there.

His home was big. Bigger than big. It had a brown house top and it was yellow and stone walls. There was something like a fountain in fromt of the house and the floor was full of stones.

That's what it looked like:

We went inside and I sat down on the sofa

We went inside and I sat down on the sofa. "Thanks man." Finn said and smiled to Jack. "You're welcome. So it's time to choose a room. I guess you two sleep in the same room." he said and smirked at us. I looked at Finn and then back to Jack. I knew what he was thinking. "Come on." I said. "Just kidding. So you can choose the rooms." he said. I stood up and went to Jack. "Finn it would be better you wait here. It's to exhausting for you to walk the whole way with the crutches. And your back....doesn't work. Just wait here on the sofa." Jack said.

I walked with him to a lot of rooms. The last room he showed was very very big. "Take this one. It's the biggest." he said and smirked. "Ok. I'll share the room with Finn. As long as you stop smirking cause you're disgusting." I said and laughed. We went back to Finn and saw him still sitting there. "I show you our room ok Finn?" I said. Finn nodded and I helped him up.

We went to the room. I was happy there were no stairs.

In our room I closed the door and sat down on the bed. "Is everything ok Finn?" I asked him. He sat down too. "Yeah...yeah" he said and looked down. "Hey Finn...." I pulled up his head on his chin," you know you can talk to me." I said. I looked into his beautiful eyes and at his lips. I liked it how his lips were always a little bit open. "I heard you laughing with Jack...it felt terrible." he said and I saw how red his cheeks were. "Oh no. You don't habe to be jealous or something like that. You're the only person I love Finn. Jack is not even my type." I said and laughed. Finn also laughed.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked him,"Steve is still out there and we can't let him get all this. We could call the police but the last time I said that you weren't that happy." I said. "It's because....I don't know if they know how I look. What if they know it and then I have to go to jail?" he asked me. I looked down. He was right. It was possible that this would happen. "We'll find a way. But we need to wait until your crutches are gone." I said. I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. "We'll make that work ok." I said.

-
920 words