fifteen

I took a few steps back. I was shocked. I looked to Steve and saw him evil smirking. "What have you done?" I said and tried to speak but it was hard. I cried the whole time. "I have done what I had to do!" he said and laughed. "And now it's time for the good part."  He nodded to Jack and Finn and they walked in my direction.

I was so scared. They grabbed my arms, brought me to the chair and tied me up. I was tied up again. My face burned because of the tears. "Im going to go upstairs. Jack you come with me. I want to make it worse for you!" he said and looked to me. Then Jack and Steve went upstairs.

Finn sat down on another chair in front if me and watched me. He stared at me. He looked like a murderer that wants to kill me but can't because of his boss.

"W-What are you gonna do?" I asked very very quiet. "As soon as I can.....I'm gonna kill you." he said and smirked. "Finn! Don't let him get you this is just because of the hat. You're not like that. Please. I know you're in there." I said and cried again. "Would you please shut up. I'm not afraid to kill you now." he said and looked annoyed. I shrugged and looked down. "How could I help him? I know he's in there but what can I do?" I thought to myself.

Finn stood up and went to a table in the corner. I looked up. "What a-a-are you doing?" I asked. I was shaking. It was so cold and I was so scared. He didn't answer and came back. I couldn't see him in the corner. The only light was above me. He had a gun in his hand and pointed to me.

I desperately looked around. "Finn please listen to me!" I said and tried to untie myself. But it was hopeless. "Finn. I know you're in there. Please listen to me." "Shut the fuck up!" he said and raised his voice. "No Finn! You're in there. I know it. Listen to me. Do you remember the day we met. In the woods..." he interrupt me. "I said shut up!" he screamed in my face and pointed the gun to my leg. He shot my leg with the gun. It went all so fast. I screamed and tried to touch my leg. But I couldn't there was blood. It was so terrible.

"Finn!" I tried to continue talking but my leg hurt so much. "F-Finn. I won't stop. I love you Finn......And I.....I-I know you l-l-love me. C-Come back to me. It's n-n-not to late." I said. He looked at me with big eyes. "F-F-Finn?" I said. His threatening view was gone. For a short moment I thought he was back. But then he pointed on me again. "I'm sorry Grace. But I'm not your Finn anymore." he said and looked at me again. I felt how my heart fell down. I was injured from the inside to the outside.

He continued staring at me and sat down on the chair in front of me. The tears fell down my cheeks again. I lost him. I'm going to kill you as soon as I can." he said. 

After a while Steve came back with Jack. They saw my leg and I saw Steve smirking. "Good job Finn." he said and nudged Finn. Finn's view was still on me. He still had this threatening view.

"She'll probably sleep down here. You gonna look after her." steve said to Finn. Finn just nodded and they both went upstairs again. Finn took his chair and sat down in front of the door. "Finn please. I-I.....I can't live without you." I whispered. He just smirked and said:" You're going to die anyway!"

I tried to untie myself again but I knew it wouldn't work. "Don't even try it. And now sleep!" Finn said and raised his voice again. I never thought about sleeping. I looked down. I knew Finn would sleep in a few minutes. I waited.....and waited but nothing happened. He was still awake.

After a while Finn stood up and went to my chair. "I told you to sleep. So do it now!" he said. The blood on my leg was already dry but it still hurt. "I won't sleep!" I said and raised my voice. "Do you want to die!" he asked and raised his voice too. "I know you won't kill me. You're still in there Finn and that's why. And I won't stop fighting for you!" I said. "Just think about everything we've been through. The day in the arcade or the day we met." I said. I tried to bring him back. "The only thing I see when I think about that is a girl I want to kill and bad memories!" he said and went back to the chair.

"I know that's not right Finn. And even if it is, I know that your real you is in there." I said. Then I tried to sleep. I didn't want to talk to him again. But sleeping on a chair when you're tied up and your leg is hurt.....no chance. I pretended to sleep and after a while I heard Finn snoring a little bit. That was my chance. I had to try it. I had to get out of here.

I looked for things I could use to untie myself but there was nothing on the floor. So I had to use my hands. I tried and tried it but it didn't work. "What could I do? The only way out was to bring Finn back but how should I do that?" I thought to myself.

I tried to do it again. On the chair was a sharp thing that I could use. But it would make noises and Finn would wake up. Doesn't matter. I tried and tried it. I tried to untie myself with the sharp thing. I didn't know what it was but it worked.

After a while I had untied myself. I did it. And Finn was still sleeping.

-
1057 words

Sorry that I made You cry so much. I don't know what came over me.