two

I woke up at 4 am. It was still dark outside. I remembered the day before and what happened. I looked at my desk and the necklace was still there. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a dream. I had to find out what this necklace meant. It didn't look like a normal necklace. I stood up.

I looked for some clothes I could wear and then took something. I made myself ready.

That's what I looked like:

I went to the mirror in my room and looked at my clothes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I went to the mirror in my room and looked at my clothes. I was happy with it. I stood there for a while. I looked in my eyes. They were dark brown. I had long eyelashes. I liked my eyes. But I wasn't so happy with the rest if my face.

I went to the door. It was still locked so I unlocked the door and went outside. I walked slowly. It was still very early and my mother was still sleeping. I could hear her snoring. I went downstairs and opened the fridge. There was a lot of food in it. My mum liked it to buy food. You could say she lived in the supermarket. She was a strange woman.

I took some cold pancakes and put them on a plate. Then I sat down on the dining table. I started to eat the pancakes. It tasted disgusting but I didn't care. I was already done with my food but I sat there for a while. Should I go outside again? What if this person was one of the murderer? Maybe it was to dangerous to go outside.

I decided to wait till my mother wakes up and go outside then. I took my plate, put it in the sink and went to the sofa. The I took my phone and stared into it.

I had a lot of messages. I clicked on my messages, but what was that? There was a message from someone unknown:

Unknown: you've stolen my necklace! Bring it back!

I stared into my phone. I didn't notice that I've opened my mouth. Should I answer?

I waited and waited but deleted the message then. My stomach hurt. I had a weird feeling. I felt like someone was watching me. I was scared.

I stood up. It was now 6:30am. My mum was still in her bed but it was already a bit bright outside. I was bored so I went outside.

"My mum can call me." I said to myself. I went down from the stairs of my house and to the street. My house was very big. I didn't like it to talk about my money or my house or what I had. We had much money. And a big big house. I never told anyone because I did not want to be loved because of my house or my money.

I went down the street and to the woods. In the meantime it has been getting brighter. I arrived at the edge of the woods. It was very quiet.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to find this person that followed me yesterday. I looked around but there was no one. So I went into the woods. Although I was scared. I walked and walked. I looked down in my phone. If something would happen I could call the police.

Nothing happened. I stopped. I had heard something. I didn't want to move. I was scared. Then I heard a crack behind me. I turned around slowly. And there was someone behind me. I didn't see the face because I still looked down.

"What are you doing here so alone? In the woods?" the person asked. I could hear it was a boy. I looked up and saw his face.

He wore a beanie but he had beautiful curls. Some of them were in his face. He had so beautiful dark brown eyes. They shimmered. He had some freckles and a beautiful snub nose. His lips were beautiful and full. He had so beautiful cheekbones. He looked just perfect. I've never seen someone so pretty in my life.

That's what he looked like:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hello?" he said. "I-I.." I couldn't talk. "Hey I want to help you. What's your name?" he asked and smiled. "Um....I-I'm Grace. Grace Abernathy." I said. Was it dumb to say my last name? To a stranger? "Wow that's a beautiful name. I'm Finn. Finn Wolfhard." he said.

I looked at him from top to bottom.

That's what he wore:

(sorry I like the clothes)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(sorry I like the clothes)

"Um n-nice to meet you Finn." I said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I don't really know. I'm sometimes here because I very alone." he said and looked down. "Me too" I said. "Come. We can go outside of the woods." he said. I felt weird but I followed him. Was it dumb to follow a stranger? Probably yes. But I trusted him in some way. And I didn't know why. (I'm dumb)

We arrived at the edge of the woods. I thought he would stop there but he continued walking.
"Tell me something about you Grace Abernathy. " he said and looked down to me. He was taller than me. He had long legs and was very skinny. "Um I'm 15 years old?" I said. I didn't know what I could tell him. "I'm 16." he said. "where do you live? I can bring you to your house?" he said. I didn't know if I should tell him where I live. But my mouth was faster then my head. I told him my adress. "I bring you home." he said and smiled.

We arrived at my house. " woah that's a big house." he said and opened his mouth. I wanted to go inside but he stopped me. "Wait! Will I see you again?" he asked and I saw that he became red. "sure!" I said and went inside.

I closed the door. I felt my heartbeat. My heard was ponding so fast. What was this? And who was this Finn? I lived in Vancouver for so long. I knew almost everyone. But I've never seen Finn.

I went to my room and lay down in my bed. All I could thing about was this Finn. His curls and lips. His nose and freckles. His beautiful dark brown eyes and the long eyelashes. He was so....perfect. To perfect. I stood up. Why did I thought about him? I only knew him for an hour. But he was stuck in my head. He was special. I've never seen someone like him. I think I'm in love with this boy.

-
1152 words

So a new chapter. And a lot of pictures. I hope you like it like that. I wanted to show you every thing in real life. Like your clothes and yeah. I hope you like it.